Louisiana-New Orleans

Wedding Announcements

Is anyone planning on sending out wedding announcements? If so, where are you ordering them from?

Re: Wedding Announcements

• edited December 2011
    I'm not sure what you mean by wedding announcement. Do you mean a 'Save the Date' card? Or are you getting married in a small ceremony and then want to send a card to family and friends to announce your marriage?  Regardless, I am sure any of the invite shops online can do whatever you are looking for.
  • edited December 2011
    I am sending them out. I plan to use my invitation and just change the wording.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Yup Max&Lucy, I mean announcing our recent marriage. Just wondering if anyone has come across anything neat and interesting.
  • edited December 2011
    I just got an email from Wedding Paper Divas about this. They do announcement cards. You may want check them out.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-new-orleans_wedding-announcements?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:84Discussion:6ebd2cb1-3135-4988-a0b1-335a19958a3dPost:71fe2cd9-cfe7-46b4-bdbd-6b1820454c19">Re: Wedding Announcements</a>:
    [QUOTE]I just got an email from Wedding Paper Divas about this. They do announcement cards. You may want check them out.
    Posted by carolemb[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>That's who we are using, I love their work. We ordered some invites for my sisters baby shower this past spring and they were beautiful. 

</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards