Pennsylvania-Central

Central PA Videographers on a Budget?!

Until recently, my fiance and I were just going to have a photographer at our wedding.  But the more I began to think of it, the more I wanted to have a videographer to catch our facial expressions completely during those special moments.

The problem is that we would need someone for at least six hours, I would like two cameras during the ceremony (one the rest of the time is fine with me), and a highlight video set to music.

Does any PA brides know of someone who can do a nice job, for a budget friendly price?  It needs to be $800 or less!

Thanks,
Shannon

Re: Central PA Videographers on a Budget?!

• edited December 2011

Until recently, my fiance and I were just going to have a photographer at our wedding.  But the more I began to think of it, the more I wanted to have a videographer to catch our facial expressions completely during those special moments.

The problem is that we would need someone for at least six hours, I would like two cameras during the ceremony (one the rest of the time is fine with me), and a highlight video set to music.

Does any PA brides know of someone who can do a nice job, for a budget friendly price?  It needs to be $800 or less!

Thanks,
    Shannon

• edited December 2011
    If you haven't already, I'd post this on your local board as well!  It might be more helpful
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    Brad Carlson - If his wife is available I believe she will have another camera. Unlimited time and 3 DVD's.  You can meet with him and review his work also to ensure that you are comfortable with it. We had the same thought that you did but didn't have room in the budget for thousands of dollars, for our purposes and the price he is great! web.mac.com/videomovieguy (no www).

Just let him know that Jolene Hiester referred you!

• edited December 2011
    Not sure of the cost but check out Sugar Leaf Films, Cinemoxie, or MediaBoomtown. All are great vendors that respect and work with their clients!
  • ltmullinltmullin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    mediaboomtown.  They're top notch! (www.,mediaboomtown.com)
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, everyone.  I'll check these options out right away.  I'm hoping to book someone within the week.

Shannon
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards