April 2013 Weddings

So Excited!!!!

So we have the deposit on the venue, the consultation with the florist waiting on quote deposit on the cake done, deposit to the photographer done, appt for my dress shopping done........ It's all coming together and I am so happy!! So where are all of you ladies at on planning???
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: So Excited!!!!

• wow! you are doing great.  i feel like i really have to get into gear.  we have our church and venue booked.  i also have alot of my DIY projects done but we don't have any deposits down on other vendors yet even though we have met with a few.  we haven't really found any that we have fallen in love with yet.  i guess i better get my butt in gear!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • congrats!!!! The only other major things FI and I need to do are meet with a bakery (which we are not going to do until December/January, and honeymoon. Everything else is booked. I have a lot of DIY projects, I better start them and get my butt in gear too!!!
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I have my venue deposit down, my menu planned, my cake picked out (not paid for yet),my flowers and decor planned, and a lot of the small things covered-like my save the dates, invites and favors, rings, untiy candle etc.
    There is so much to do-and pay for.
    My dj, my shutterbooth, the clothes, the hotels, the phoog and all our clothes. Eeeek!
  • That is awesome - congrats! 

Considering we've been engaged since 2008, I've had a bit more time to plan.  lol  We've booked and fully paid off the ceremony site, officiant, coordinator, florist, musician, transportation, hair, and makeup.  We have deposits down for the photographer and reception venue, and I'm mailing our cake contract/deposit this week.  I have also ordered my dress and Save the Dates, and have designed my invitation suite - still need to call and get pricing to get them printed.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Congrats!  :)

I have my venue deposits done (which included my cake and centerpieces), my dress/veil, and I just sent off a deposit for the photo booth we're doing.  Next up is the ceremony music, officiant, and DJ, all of which I'm currently negotiating!  
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • We have just started our planning. All you ladies make me feel like I'm seriously behind. Although every time we talk to a reception venue they make it sound like we're planning things out really early...So maybe I'm right on schedule? As long as we can book something we like, I think it'll be ok. We haven't booked anything yet, but we have 2 boxes of invites, our tapers for the unity candle, and we've picked out our rings even though they aren't purchased yet. We saw our second venue option this weekend, and while it was still over budget, it was much less exspensive than the 1st one. And we did decide we are doing a morning wedding with a lunch/brunch reception. If we end up outside we are planning on doing the slideshow right at the start of the ceremony, since the light would not be compatible with an outdoor projector. Now if i could only get an apointment for the last place we're really interested in (which I think is where we'll end up), we could really get in gear...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2013 September Siggy Challenge
    Red Horse Barn, Huntington Beach, CA
  • Ceremony Site- book and paid for, Photographer- booked and deposit down, Venue- booked and deposit down.  DJ and uplighting- booked and deposit down, Wedding dress - half paid for ( deposit). Wedding rings- paid for... Muscians for ceremony - booked and paid for

Things still to do:

Videographer ( in process)
    Officiant ( ????)
    Florist
    Limo
    This list could really get long......Undecided
  • jls522jls522 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    We have our venue booked (ceremony and reception at the same place). They provide catering, cake and linens so we don't need to worry about any of that. We've booked our DJ and just sent the deposit to our photographer today! Once I get these key pieces in place, I feel like I can focus on the other details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards