Hawaii

oahu hair recs

SibilSibil member
First Comment
Hi all.  I was on this board 5 years ago when I got married in Maui.  Now, shockingly, I'm back b/c I just got moved to Honolulu.  I remember back in the day some great recs on wedding hair, and I would gladly go back to the guy who did mine on Maui (Dan), so I'm wondering if any of you have Oahu recs.  Of course I don't need wedding hair, but whoever can do that is probably a pretty good stylist.

Mahalo.  

Oh, and I'll be lurking some for food recs, too :)  I've been in Waikiki for a week, apartment hunting, but so far haven't had great food.  I'll keep trying, though!

Re: oahu hair recs

• edited December 2011
    Holly Stevens (not sure what her married name is) from Salon Reve (works with Heather Heen of Delish Makeup Artistry who does wedding hair/makeup).

Holly (and Heather) are amazing.  I had Holly do a simple cut for me, not even on my trial, and she styled it too. It was the most amazing cut/style I've had, and so so reasonable! Seriously, I walked out of the salon and I can't even TELL you how many guys catcalled me.  It was just unbelievable (and very uncomfortable)!!! But that that tells you how awesome she is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards