Not Engaged Yet

Jeana!

I know you are feeling better, you have 6 more days of planning! We're here for you! You're doing great!

*waves pom poms*
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Jeana!

• tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *cheers Jeana on* YAY 6 days omg omg !
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    BE AGGRESSIVE! B-E AGRESSIVE. B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E!

Sorry, that's the only cheer I can remember right now.  That's right, we're your cheer leaders!    :::hugs:::
  • katanne9katanne9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jeana-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:44598350-f29a-4cdc-852b-f0e8c288b6adPost:fa785278-ef94-48d7-8527-9348d79ca735">Re: Jeana!</a>:
    [QUOTE]BE AGGRESSIVE! B-E AGRESSIVE. B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E! Sorry, that's the only cheer I can remember right now.  That's right, we're your cheer leaders!    :::hugs:::
    Posted by Soon2BMrsJeter[/QUOTE]

Bahahahaha

*We're like alligators 'coz we are really sharp *clapclap!
  • edited December 2011
    *cheers for Jeana*

I still can't believe your wedding is only 6 days away!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    *dances around* GO JEANA GO!!  6 MORE DAYS!!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    You guys are so awesome. Thanks. <3

I was trying so hard to get my thank you notes from my shower at work done by the time I left today because it's my last day of work... ever. But I didn't get them done. BUT IT'S NO BIG DEAL. I will just drop them off on Tuesday and everyone will get to see my smiling face one more time. Tongue out

See? Maybe my positive side is coming back? Maybe? Could it happen? My cousin and her kids will be here on Sunday. I'm so excited I could cry (happy tears). Is it weird I feel like she'll just make everything better? She's like a big sister to me (I'm the oldest sibling in my family) and even though she tormented me all through my childhood she just seems like superwoman in my eyes.

I can't wait to see her!
    Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Yay for happy Jeana!

I don't think it's weird to think that...my BFF makes me feel like that.  I just know if something is wrong she'll somehow make it better.  It's just the way it is.  That said - OMG! You're family is allllll coming soon! You're getting married NEXT WEEK! 

I think your stress levels will go down a bit once everyone is there. And when you're stressed just think - Thursday is your last full day as Josh's FI...on Friday you'll be his WIFE!! wo0t!

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh geez, I just realized you are getting married Friday. Yay, one week from today, you'll be getting all did up.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

You can dooo eeett!

I think it is sweet that you feel that way about your cousin/MOH. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm happy to hear that you're starting to calm down and that you're so excited to see your cousin - I think her support will do wonders for you! 
  • edited December 2011
    YAYYY!!!!! At this time next week, you will not me on TK because you will be too busy with that marriage thing! What will we do without our moderator for a day!?!?!
    imageimageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    Yay!!  That is awesome that your cousin/MOH is coming in and will help to relieve some worry and stress.  Just remember that the big stuff is done, You, Josh, License (is done now right?)... you're golden!  All that other stuff is nice but just the details. 

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jeana-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:44598350-f29a-4cdc-852b-f0e8c288b6adPost:408aee85-2efd-41f3-9685-96b16a8a86bb">Re: Jeana!</a>:
    [QUOTE]YAYYY!!!!! At this time next week, you will not me on TK because you will be too busy with that marriage thing! <strong>What will we do without our moderator for a day!?!?!</strong>
    Posted by ekathleen684[/QUOTE]

I vote for cause trouble... flame newbs maybe?!    Muhahaha
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jeana-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:44598350-f29a-4cdc-852b-f0e8c288b6adPost:87ea03b1-20f6-414f-a5e9-e4218108a705">Re: Jeana!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay!!  That is awesome that your cousin/MOH is coming in and will help to relieve some worry and stress.  Just remember that the big stuff is done, You, Josh, License (is done now right?)... you're golden!  All that other stuff is nice but just the details.  In Response to Re: Jeana! :<strong> I vote for cause trouble... flame newbs maybe?!    Muhahaha
    </strong>Posted by dwest2201[/QUOTE]

I don't think thats different than any other day. It's not our fault they are crazy lunatics and get upset when we point that out.

Oh and Jeana whats the verdict? Tie on ribbons...or untie ribbons
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jeana-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:44598350-f29a-4cdc-852b-f0e8c288b6adPost:15ecb042-75b6-4354-86d7-3b10357fddff">Re: Jeana!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeana! :Oh and Jeana whats the verdict? Tie on ribbons...or untie ribbons
    Posted by chipypony[/QUOTE]

Oh, I let him untie those bitches. He had it done in like 10 minutes flat. lol
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_jeana-13?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:44598350-f29a-4cdc-852b-f0e8c288b6adPost:87ea03b1-20f6-414f-a5e9-e4218108a705">Re: Jeana!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Jeana! : I vote for cause trouble... flame newbs maybe?!    Muhahaha
    Posted by dwest2201[/QUOTE]

You know, I really don't think you guys have been bad enough for me to do anything since WAY before I was a mod. Really, it's pretty tame around here. Maybe we all mellowed out when Mutley got pregnant?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Dude, where have the BSC noobs been?  I miss them...
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Maybe they are spreading the word and just avoiding us all together
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    The n00bs ran away...they heard we were uppity bitches.

Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    my god that went fast!
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our mod is what?
    Red hot!
    Our mod is what?
    Red hot!
    Our mod is R-E-D red H-O-T
    She's red hot and she won't stop!
    Red hot!
    Woo!
    Red hot!
    Woo!

...am I late to the cheering party? I was at work. Frown
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    LOL, the cheering cracks me up.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Hey, at least you're smiling again!  Happy Jeana is what we like to see Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    Jeana... I am off on a trip for work for a week, so I won't be on here again until after you get married!!!!  I'm sure your family and MOH will be wonderful in getting you through the rest of the process with minimum stress, and I can't wait to hear all about your wedding!!!!  Hugs and good wishes!

Laughing
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, cate! Have a great trip! :)
    Anniversary
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see all the pictures adn hear all about it. I say we all go and crash the wedding (I guess we can't really crash it because it would just be a big ol' party if we showed up).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards