Massachusetts-Boston

Easter dress for FG??

Hey girls,

Did anyone use an Easter dress for a FG dress? I heard it's a great way to save but I'm nervous there's not going to be many options come April.

TIA!

Re: Easter dress for FG??

• edited December 2011
    I saw the cutest Ivory dress in a store the other day and I wanted to buy it for my FG so bad! But my mom assured me there would be tons of dresses come Easter and First Communion season in May and I think she is right. There may not be many in Ivory for me to chose from, but Ia m sure there will be lots of white, and you could always add ribbon and such to them. 

Department stores and stores like TJ Maxx/Marshalls/Burlington Coat Factory will surely have dresses. Or at least I am hoping so!!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm planning on waiting until Easter to look for my FG dress. Also, even if I don't find something that's from a department store, I will be closer to my date and she will be less likely to grow out of what we buy for her.
  • Buzzbee1Buzzbee1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am waiting for easter dresses for my FG's. My FI cousin got her FG dresses after easter for really cheap and they were gorgeous
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards