Washington-Seattle

Creative Save the Date!

So my Dad showed me this the other night, it's on youtube. Here is the link. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTqLyCTESjg
I was cracking up! This is very cool!
Some cheese, but whatever, I wish I would have thought of it!
Married 7/17/2010 Photobucket PersonalMilestone

Re: Creative Save the Date!

• edited December 2011
    omg, that is awesome. a little cheesy but they really took some time for that. FI and I will be together for like 10 years and 12 days when we get married. :) how crazy! love that they put so much thought into it. and it is perfect that she found her mr. wong. hahaha.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • melissa82melissa82 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cute! I want to receive the STD like that!
  • edited December 2011
    Honestly, I thoroughly enjoyed that!  They did a great spoof of some popular films and they definitely put a lot of effort into it.  And the part where "She was looking for Mr Right.  But instead, she met Mr. Wong." cracked me up!
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • ArchelArchel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh yeah, I saw that a while back. It's cute!
    - Rachel

Married 11/6/10

• edited December 2011
    Whoa, that was kinda awesome! Thanks for sharing it - I am going to pass it around to my BM's and fam.

That was so creative, yes, a bit on the cheesy side, but awesome!
  • edited December 2011
    That's really fun :D  My compaint - that bride needs to work on her walk! But I giggled at the "In a World Where Height Matters". Nice rendering on the opening studio shot and the voice over artist sounded pretty dang spot on!
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Yeah, the walk was interesting! And the "Mr. Wong" had me cracking up too! I was just impressed and am happy to see our generation coming up with new wedding ideas.
  • edited December 2011
    My favorite STD is still, um...yours? The one of someone's puppy holding the sign :D I still wish I could figure out a cute way to do one similar with our cat, then it would be worth it to me to send one out.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
  • edited December 2011
    My puppy held the sign!!!  

That STD is awesome.  We just watched & I looked at FI and said, "Whoa.  Our STD sucks, it was just our dog..."  lol
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Lol Jenny! Kstorkko, dress up your kitty in a small wedding dress! Horrible I know, but it would make for adorable pics! Ha!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards