Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hair and Make-up in Worcester

I am getting married at Tuckerman Hall in Worcester next October. I have spoken to St. Cry about doing hair and make-up for myself and my girls but would like more reccommendations. Does anyone know of a good salon or a hair / make-up team that would come to the hotel??

Thank you!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair and Make-up in Worcester

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I worked with Special Event Beauty. They are South Shore, but they travel everywhere in MA. I would give them a call to see if they charge a travel fee to Worcester. I loved working with their whole team and would highly recommend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Gina Joubert for hair and loved her work (review and pics in bio).  She's out of Shrewsbury.  Here's her website

http://www.ginajoubert.com

For makeup we used Girly Junk, but they're out of the south shore (will travel to you day of, though).  Reviews and pics in bio for them too.

http://www.girlyjunk.com
    Kristen & Matt - June 27, 2008
    We're married!

My Bio
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you both! I will look into these options. :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    amylee545amylee545 member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I go to Jeffrey Roberts salon right in Kelly Sq. They're awesome there! We went there for my sister's wedding a couple years ago and they did a great job on everyone. And I know they travel also. 

• Options
    MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You could also try Tu Moda - they are on Pleasant Street in Worcester.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I go to Nikki Davis at Paul Conzo on shrewsbury st. She does weddings and special events independently - and will travel to you. She does both hair and make up and does an amazing job. She can be reached at nikkildavis@live.com.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Makeup Artistry by Christy for my hair and makeup.  They are a bit pricey, but I was thrilled with how everything came out at my trial.

Planning Bio ~ Updated 9/23/11

Wedding Countdown Ticker

D-Day is 11.5.11

128 invited 102 Party People 23 Party Poopers 3 Wishy Washies
    The harassment begins on 10.15.11!

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for the helpful tips!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OsterizerOsterizer member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Makeup Artistry by Christy

Sarah is doing my hair and makeup for my wedding.  I was very pleased with my trial.
    Visit The Nest! image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards