New York-New York City

Wedding halls in Brookyln,NY (DUMBO)

Hey guys! Just got engaged last weekend, and we are about to just start looking around. Going to go look at Giando on th Water tomorrow, Anyone ever been? It looks gorgeous.

Any other suggestions in Brooklyn, Ny around the Dumbo area?

Thank you! :)

Re: Wedding halls in Brookyln,NY (DUMBO)

• edited December 2011
    Hey guys! Just got engaged last weekend, and we are about to just start looking around. Going to go look at Giando on th Water tomorrow, Anyone ever been? It looks gorgeous.

Any other suggestions in Brooklyn, Ny around the Dumbo area?

Thank you! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats on the engagement and all, but..... You're kidding me, right... you're location is listed as the outer boroughs... do you really not know where Central NY is???  I'll give you a hint... it's NOT central park.

come on.... at least the other girl had the "I;'m Canadian" excuse.
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    huh? That's where I'm from, the outer boroughs of ny, I just joined the site and just hit whatever. Calm down, I didn't join this site to fight, how old are you lol geez talk about being negative
  • edited December 2011
    You are the second person in 24 hours to come to the CNY board asking questions about NYC.  It gets annoying.   I would think someone from/living in NYC would know the difference, but guess not. 

It you go under local boards, there is a New York City board.  http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-new-york-city
    Miss Mrs. New & Improved Blog Chart
    Online Garage Sale
    monica & kevin married 5.28.11
    bfp 8.11.11 - m/c 8.17.11
    bfp 11.11.11 - edd 7.25.12
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • edited December 2011
    excuse me for hitting the wrong button, if that annoys you, you have issues
  • edited December 2011
    It irritates the sh!t outta me! NYC =/= NY state. I know people from NYC think so, but I live 5 hours away and living in the center of the state.

I would highly suggest you move on and quit pissing off and insulting people on this board. Move on to your NYC board and look at a map.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • edited December 2011
    And just so you dont need to ask...Im 25. Go ahead and call me immature. Ive got a name for you too.

People are inherently stupid. Weddings make it painfully obvious -- KevinandMonica
  • AKbklynAKbklyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    wow ok - not sure why theyre so angry on that board! Anyway - Im getting married at Dyker Beach Golf Course which is in Dyker, near Bay Ridge. You might want to take a look there
  • tiffythebridetiffythebride member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How is Dyker Beach Golf Course?? Me and my fiance wanted to check it out but thought it might be kind of pricey...how was ur experience with them??

• bklyn10910bklyn10910 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had our reception at Giando's and absolutely loved it!
    Maureen & Jonathan - Married 10-9-10 | Expecting our first child 05-04-13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    wow, talk about a bunch of bridezillas.
    IM so annoyed when people post on the wrong board, its literally the WORST thing that can happen to me IN MY LIFE. EVER.

that was sarcasm.

To the original poster, try galapagos art space, Rebar, Bubbys (or Bubbas? ) something like that, Water grill and DUMBO loft.
    Hope I got all the names right!
  • AKbklynAKbklyn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dyker is beautiful, I also live close by so its very conveniant for us. The venue looks great and they will work with you for anything you need. Not sure what your budget is but its on the pricier side of reasonable. I definitely suggest checking it out!~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards