Wedding Reception Forum

Kennedy Couture Rentals

I discovered an advertisement for this rental place out of California that is running a really great special, and that claims to ship all over the U.S. Since I'm in Oregon and can't physically go to the store myself, I was wondering if any of you have had experience with this vendor? They sent me contracts and everything looks legitimate, but since it's mail order I just wanna be sure.

Re: Kennedy Couture Rentals

• bbyckesbbyckes member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited June 2010
    What are you renting?  That seems like a lot of hassle to have rental items shipped to you and then you have to repack them and return the items.  How much more will this cost you than just going with a local company?  And if you're looking to rent linens, have you researched linentablecloth.com?  They have a promo code where you can get 20% off your entire order and free shipping over a certain amount.  You can buy the linens cheaper than renting them and then sell them later to recoup your costs.

ETA:  I also think that if you need specialty linens, this could be an option, but I checked out the company site, it looks legit.  Good luck!
  • Hi Guys,

I don't post much but I can verify this company is legit. I am getting married at the Ebell Club in Long Beach and my venue referred me to them I guess they supply all of the linens for my venue. I visited their showroom (also in Long Beach). My wedding is not until this weekend however I have met with them and talked to them via phone and e-mail several times (keep changing my mind). I'm renting chiavari chairs and linens from them. 

Don't know if I can say this (I don't post often) but you can check out almost any vendor on weddingwire.com. I did that before I booked all of my vendors.

Hope that helps.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards