New Jersey - South

Videographer for ceremony only?

Hello everyone! Does anyone know of a videographer that will film just the ceremony? I don't have a huge budget, and it looks like most videographers only offer ceremony & reception packages, not ceremony only. If anyone has any advice or knows of a videographer that does do ceremony only, I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks!!
Anniversary

Re: Videographer for ceremony only?

• edited December 2011
    I used BBMK videography - you can google them.  They are very cheap and I'm sure will only film the ceremony if thats what you wanted.
  • edited December 2011
    We used Encore Entertainment for our DJ but they do photography and video as well. If I remember correctly we had the option of just doing video of the ceremony (I didn't want any video at all but they were trying to convince me otherwise-which of course now I wish I had listened to them).
  • TaraW1979TaraW1979 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The videographer that I booked will tape just the ceremony. I'm having only the ceremony and the first hour of the reception.

They are Alliance Video Productions. The owner Tom is super nice.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • zipfmzipfm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kent at Kent Meister Photgraphy will build a video package to suit your needs - www.kentmeisterphotography.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards