Ohio-Cleveland
Options

NWR--Pet Accommodations near Cedar Point XP

Hi ladies!

I know this board probably encompasses a huge area, but I'm hoping someone on here might have some experience. We're taking a trip out to Cedar Point this August and we need some recommendations for pet kennels.  We're either looking for a kennel which boards overnight, or a clean, nice hotel that is pet friendly.

Any help is appreciated! TIA!

Re: NWR--Pet Accommodations near Cedar Point XP

• Options
    JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    La Quinta Inns are pet friendly (no extra charge) and there's one in Sandusky. I haven't stayed at that one, but on rec. of a friend (with 3 dogs!) who travels a lot, LQ is her standby. We brought our dog with us on vacation and stayed at the LQ in Johnson City, NY and it was very nice. The only thing is that you can't leave your dog unattended in the room. Maybe if you have a crate you might be able to? I don't know though, cuz we haven't crated our dog since the first few months she lived with us (5 years ago). Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    smacktaesmacktae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You may also want to check with Super 8 or North Coast K9 (419)627-0151.  I belive they have kennels.  I haven't been in La Quinta Inns here in Sandusky but to the best of my knowledge it is newly remodeled.  Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards