September 2013 Weddings
Options

TMI Tuesday

Since we didn't really settle on a M-F schedule... I guess I'll just post something for TMI Tuesday!

Let's start with something a bit tame...

How long did you and your fiance date before you had sex? Or, are you waiting until marriage? Discuss.
 Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TMI Tuesday

• Options
    mpicklmpickl member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    My FI and I were dating for about 2 months before we did the deed... On a hotel bathroom sink. Wink
     Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    It was about 2 months in our case too.  Oh well, so much for the "90-day rule".  But we didn't have a special place like you mpickklCool
  • Options
    Well...We had know each other for awhile but were not "dating" yet when we did the dirty.   :)    I was a lonely and drunk...lmao
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Good friends for 4 months before, did it before we started dating lol.  Whoops.

Turned out OK, though! haha

***Sept 2013 Jan. Siggy Challange - Bouquet Inspiration!***
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Jlp818Jlp818 member
    Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary Combo Breaker

We were very casually dating (really just hanging out as friends) for a couple months until we got snowed in at his parents house.  It definitely kicked our relationship into fulfledged.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    This is going to sound so bad but...it was our first date.  HOWEVER - I have known FI since 1996 (my bestie's little brother, I believe I've mentioned before).  He wasn't my type at all but we were drunk and had nothing better to do, and I didn't plan on having any real relationship with him so I figured what the hell.  Even worse, I wanted to see what all the fuss was about.  He's had girls fighting over him since high school and while he's cute, it takes a bit to make me come to blows lol.

And 3.5 years and one toddler later, here we are <3
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    2 Weeks Maybe? I felt so dirty, especially when a friend of his showed up.
  • Options
    Two months, I think. Which is hella soon looking back. We were only 17 and it was my first relationship ever. Worked out okay though! :)
    ~*~Sept 2013 Siggy Challange - Then (2005) & Now (2012)~*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters. Baby who can really tell, when two hearts belong so well?
    Tale as Old as Time (Updated 11/26) Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2013-weddings_tmi-tuesdays?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:26a515ec-8009-4599-b81d-5edee3b3fb3cDiscussion:d55e5a55-d3e9-48a8-bb6a-a30e4e73bf99Post:edf6f783-2080-47b5-925d-64ca3a1679b2">TMI Tuesday</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since we didn't really settle on a M-F schedule... I guess I'll just post something for TMI Tuesday! Let's start with something a bit tame... How long did you and your fiance date before you had sex? Or, are you waiting until marriage? Discuss.
    Posted by mpickl[/QUOTE]

My FI and I honestly were not officially dating the first time we had sex - I know - horrible me

I had just gone through a horrible long distance break up - and really didn't want to be in a relationship= but well he was safe - and things happened especially with it being soooo long since i was "single"  - and even after I tried to fight being in a relationship - but more or less we were fairly exclusive even before we were "officially" dating - actually he was the one wanting the relationship but me that was kind of standoffish about it for quite awhile... until i finally realized that we had basically been dating and well lots of other stuff that is in my getting to know you post - and we made it official
    Wedding Countdown Ticker ~~December Sept. 2013 Siggy Challenge~~ Now & Then Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    FI and I were a one-night stand that went terribly wrong (or right!). We were supposed to have sex the first night, but we wound up talking and drinking so much that it didn't happen, though there was some action...and then we did it on the second date. And then we went and fell in love.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    FI and I were officially dating for almost two months, but we're "hanging out" for about a year. We were each other's be and only!
    Halloween
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards