African American Weddings
Options

How are you keeping track of

your rsvps? I have an excel sheet of my budget and guest list. I have them in no particular order. As you get the rsvps back are you moving the names under Yes/no or are highliting those coming or what? I can't seem to figure out the best way to do this.

Re: How are you keeping track of

• Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just made a Word document with 3 columns and put everyone who I sent an invitation to. {I did it so I could know the EXACT number of people invited.} Then I went back and I'm highlighting people in red {my favorite color} as they accept. And I'll do another color when they decline.

IDK if it's the best way to keep track, but it's working so far.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using the Knot.  I love it.  You can track all of your guest Info and even use it as a mail merge to address envelopes and place cards.   I am even using their seating chart.  It has made things very easy to track. Besides, I am on TK all the time any way.  
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    msapril0730msapril0730 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used the projectwedding.com RSVP tracker but I think Ty's idea sounds easier
    Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My planner has my guest list and my rsvp's are going back to her...I dont have time for my people and their nonsense..lol
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    ellone400ellone400 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_keeping-track-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:2454144c-0522-4ce1-ad73-e022abe0bacdPost:18d81c26-5421-4714-b5fc-5856701df45c">Re: How are you keeping track of</a>:
    [QUOTE]My planner has my guest list and my rsvp's are going back to her...I dont have time for my people and their nonsense..lol
    Posted by flawlessfay[/QUOTE]
    amen
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I have a stack of postcards that I have received so far and have entered them into an excel spreadsheet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I use a site http://myweddingworkbook.com/ it tracks my RSVPs, create a seating chart, and i used it to export addresses for my invites and once i am done i will use it for my thank you cards.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I modified the Excel spreadsheet that the Knot had as a template and used it to track the RSVPs.  I'm using my complete invite list and as they RSVP, I identify yes/no and the number.  Then at the bottom of the column that has all of the number of RSVPs, I put in a simple formula that will count up my total RSVP count. 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am using an excel spreadsheet and I have the names and number of seats for each family in columns and then I have a separate column for RSVPs next to the corresponding name, at the end of that column it automatically tallies them up for me and gives me the count.

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I created a document titled "RSVP-Yes" & I numbered the document from 1 to 150 (our max). My mom will write each individual name on the document as folks rsvp yes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards