May 2013 Weddings

Happy Friday!

Happy Friday everyone! I hope everyone enjoys the weekend! Anyone have big plans? I have to go back to school shopping (for me). Last year of nursing school and I need lots of supplies but that's it. Maybe I'll even work on our DIY card box.
Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image

Re: Happy Friday!

• Just relaxing! Which doesn't sound too bad considering I have a cold. Booo :(
    Hopefully I feel good enough to go see family sometime this weekend.
    Happy Friday everyone!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:8973bfa8-f44b-4e4a-822d-d220c58bd305">Re: Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Just relaxing! Which doesn't sound too bad considering I have a cold. Booo :( Hopefully I feel good enough to go see family sometime this weekend. Happy Friday everyone!
    Posted by TogetherPerfect[/QUOTE]

I hope you feel better soon! It's definitely not fun to have a cold on a weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker May 2013 Brides Siggy Challenge: Cake image
  • FMIL is visiting FI & I this weekend... On top of that I am working and finalizing our save the dates! I'm going to need a million pumpkin spice lattes to get through! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Apartment hunting tomorrow and a clam bake, maybe the balloon fest on Sunday.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge
    Cake
    my read shelf:
    Becky's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Farm work and four wheeling tomorrow, Sunday is volunteering at a local festival to benefit the vol fire department and monday hopefully relaxing!
    May 2013 Brides February Siggy photo invitessiggy_zpscfc27989.jpg Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • 2 dr appts today and then rest of weekend is mine!!! Bil is hosting a Getty tomorrow otherwise no plans. Fi is away at school an will probably not be coming home this weekend. I did however put together a Senior Semester care package I plan to ship tomorrow. Has note cards, highlighters, pens pencils, gum, carmex, notebook that I filled out of mushy corny love notes an Starbucks gift card! I also plan on cleaning a bit and reading.
  • Hopefully going to finalize our rehearsal dinner venue tonight then family parties over the weekend.
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Picking up my wedding dress tomorrow... so excited :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    192 invited image
    69 will be there image
    5 will be missing out image
     118 haven't RSVP'Dimage
    RSVP Deadline: May 3rd
  • Not much...I'm actually sick currently with the bacteria that causes stomach ulcers, so I have been feeling miserable and the meds have bad side effects too :( So I'm just hanging around the weekend, watching some college football and taking it easy. Might go to the museum with FI's extended family. (It's free this weekend to honor Neil Armstrong!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hanging with my family this weekend, haven't seen my parents in awhile (well a couple of weeks lol). Also, I start my part time job (yay!) at a Halloween store in a local mall. Wish me luck, I never worked retail before!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:098c0597-ae52-4651-9990-da9f6d23c0be">Re:Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]2 dr appts today and then rest of weekend is mine!!! Bil is hosting a Getty tomorrow otherwise no plans. Fi is away at school an will probably not be coming home this weekend. I did however put together a Senior Semester care package I plan to ship tomorrow. Has note cards, highlighters, pens pencils, gum, carmex, notebook that I filled out of mushy corny love notes an Starbucks gift card! I also plan on cleaning a bit and reading.
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

Aww cute...you're such a good fiancé lol
  • Got off work early, been testing out some DIY ideas for my programs (I want to incorporate hankies for the "tears of joy" idea).

Tomorrow is the UGA home opener, so we're driving up to Athens for that. Sunday we have 2 cookouts, and Monday we are finally going to see the new Batman movie.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    December Signature: Holiday Favorites imageLilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:99788833-f869-47b3-84e5-097f2090c68e">Re:Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Friday! : Aww cute...you're such a good fiancé lol
    Posted by Pnutbutr[/QUOTE]

Every semester I used to write him a letter an secretly put it in his bag the evening before he left for school. Because I didn't get any time to myself this time I didn't do it and I forgot. He got back to school an texted me he was very disappointed I called him. He says he was looking for his letter every where and there was none ... I felt HORRIBLE. So I bought a ton of cards and decided on the care package. He has no idea its coming so it'll be cute surprise. I also decorated the flaps with stickers of his college! 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:5adaabde-3148-4c3a-915e-6ed665284523">Re:Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Friday! : Every semester I used to write him a letter an secretly put it in his bag the evening before he left for school. Because I didn't get any time to myself this time I didn't do it and I forgot. He got back to school an texted me he was very disappointed I called him. He says he was looking for his letter every where and there was none ... I felt HORRIBLE. So I bought a ton of cards and decided on the care package. He has no idea its coming so it'll be cute surprise. I also decorated the flaps with stickers of his college! 
    Posted by Danny&Mel2003[/QUOTE]

Too cute!

I'm hoping to finalize the dress - I feel like the only bride in this group who hasnt ordered their dress yet :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:2512177d-ae2b-424a-846c-b7aaf446c49f">Re:Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Friday! : Too cute! I'm hoping to finalize the dress - I feel like the only bride in this group who hasnt ordered their dress yet :(
    Posted by vchan4[/QUOTE]

You're not, I haven't ordered mine either. I've been indecisive :(
  • edited August 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:149ffde9-e77f-4ce6-b43e-87c604eff44d">Re:Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Friday! : You're not, I haven't ordered mine either. I've been indecisive :(
    Posted by Pnutbutr[/QUOTE]
    As terrible as this might sound, thank god I'm not alone! Have you narrowed down your choices yet? Sending you positive vibes for finding your dress :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Homework, Homework, and Homework.... My goodness for it only being the 1st week of school it seems like it been at least 2 months. I took off the entire weekend so I am relaxing/studying this weekend no major WR projects here.
    May 2013 January Siggy Challenge:The Cake!!!
    cake4
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2013-weddings_happy-friday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:ea657a87-d1dc-4588-999f-31c9deeef720Discussion:fb6359f0-2b00-4816-ae17-e0c5fd00a22ePost:f4a379a1-1c08-41be-9e80-714836aad57b">Re:Happy Friday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:Happy Friday! : As terrible as this might sound, thank god I'm not alone! Have you narrowed down your choices yet? Sending you positive vibes for finding your dress :)
    Posted by vchan4[/QUOTE]

Actually yes! I am 99% positive I'm going to order one I saw online. Sending vibes back :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards