Illinois

Photographer for Zion and for Des Plaines

We can't seen to find any photographers that we can afford. Since our wedding is in Zion and our reception is in DesPlaines, do we hire 2 different photographers to save on travel costs? Our wedding is in 60 days but my fiancee just won't commit. He doesn't see why family or a photo-orientated friend just can't do it. Well I saw what happened to his brothers wedding where family/photo-orientatied friends took the pics to save money and the pics were horrid. All we really want is someone that will take digital pics and give us them on a disk, so we can  print them ourselves.

The most important thing about the wedding day (besides the wedding..lol) is the pics because they will last a lifetime.

Please send some suggestions knotties. You can also send suggestions to me privately. Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Photographer for Zion and for Des Plaines

• elellingsonelellingson member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You should contact Erica Rose...she doesn't charge extra for travel within IL, and a DVD of the photos is included in the package price!
    ...and in my opinion, you definitely don't want to hire 2 different photographers if you can avoid it - you could end up with 2 completely different styles!

• edited December 2011
    If you haven't found anyone I know the photographer I hired for my wedding next year didn't charge extra for travel (we are having our wedding in Kenosha and the reception towards Madison).

If your interested her site is www.katietomanphotography.com and her portfolio was really creative with reasonable package costs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards