New Jersey

Torrin photography - any suggestions?

I am considering using Torrin photography for my wedding and their pictures look amazing, but the price is a little on the high side. Has anyone used them before? Were you happy with your pictures? Is it worth spending a little extra to get higher quality shots?

Re: Torrin photography - any suggestions?

• Their photography looks horrible. I can't imagine what their "high side" pricing is like. Anything more than $1500 would be too much.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_torrin-photography-any-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:8f565638-c95c-457c-84bf-ea42314d1e46Post:56ef594e-d7e9-4dee-8fa3-500e58a82d7d">Re: Torrin photography - any suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Their photography looks horrible. I can't imagine what their "high side" pricing is like. Anything more than $1500 would be too much.
    Posted by bereasonable2[/QUOTE]

Did you actually use them or are you just going by their website? The pictures Tom showed me in the studio were great. They looked like paintings.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_torrin-photography-any-suggestions?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:8f565638-c95c-457c-84bf-ea42314d1e46Post:10e7c5fc-3c88-4147-bb3f-440a8804df54">Re: Torrin photography - any suggestions?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Torrin photography - any suggestions? : Did you actually use them or are you just going by their website? The pictures Tom showed me in the studio were great. They looked like paintings.
    Posted by Mtraspova[/QUOTE]

<div>Well, if that's the case, they need to update the website. But, I can't imagine how much better they are in person when the ones on the site are not good at all.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards