Massachusetts-Boston

Chair Covers

I was wondering who or where you got your chair covers from.  Trying to find something.

Thanks

Re: Chair Covers

• opalsky007opalsky007 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought mine from ebay seller wholesalechaircovers. I was happy with the service and the quality.

I'm also looking to resell, if you're in the market for 100 self-tie satin covers in ivory.
  • edited December 2011
    efavormart.com has a bunch for reasonable prices....we were going to go with them, but our venue has pretty chivari chairs.
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking of doing chair covers for my wedding and then thought?  Do you rem the chairs at  any of the weddings you went too?  The only ones I rem are the ones with chair covers because they are a pain in the A$$ to sit and move because the cover moves and dislodges
  • MrsWilson0611MrsWilson0611 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Your chairs will be in the background of almost every picture of your reception.  Therefore, it's important to use chair covers or attractive chairs regardless of whether or not your guests will remember them.
  • bellezza33bellezza33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not feel chair covers were necessary, but my mom did, and since she's paying, we are renting them.  Not sure where your reception is, but Perfect Parties, LLC in Nashua, NH does linen rentals.  They have cover & sash, and they will go to the venue & put all the covers on, and then take-down as well.  They also have a huge variety of colors to choose from for the sashes. 

HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Just curious - I went to the perfect parties website but couldn't find pricing.  How much were the chair covers?  I was quoted $8 in Salem - $6 to rent, $2 to set up.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards