Michigan-Detroit

I'm back and MARRIED! PIP

Hi everyone!!  I don't have much time, but I wanted to say a quick hello!  The wedding was SO great, despite the rain.  As soon as we made the call to move the ceremony inside the day was so smooth and stress-free.  The rain even stopped shortly after the ceremony so we were able to get some great outdoor pics.  I feel like everyone says this but its so true that I don't think I would have changed a thing...the day was perfect!  My vendors all ROCKED (full reviews to come) and the reception was a total blast! 

Honeymoon was also amazing and pretty darn exciting...although we got back 2 days later than planned.  Hurricane Earl hit Antigua pretty hard the day before we were supposed to leave, so we had 3 canceled flights.  But I did get to see my first ever hurricane and it was an awesome experience.  The only (HUGE) bummer is that our camera got stolen on the last night, so we have no pictures :(.  But I guess that can't take away from a great 9 days!

Here are a few pics from the day from friends cameras, I'll post the prof ones when they come!

mom and sisters

walking in (and watching Josh get all teary-eyed!)

married!

Love this one...

Our amaaaazing cake

the back :)

Re: I'm back and MARRIED! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards