Nevada-Las Vegas

Man I feel dumb

So I've been using the "guestlist manager" on the my knot profile to keep track of my responses.  I've been feeling bad for the last few days thinking that not many people responded YES to our invitations.  Today I added a guest response and the number that is supposed to count the number of people invited did not change, so I decided to count them myself.  The knot said that there were 40 YESes, the ACTUAL count is 67!

I don't know if anyone did that too, but if that is the main way you've been watching your RSVPs I suggest you take another look.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary

Re: Man I feel dumb

• edited December 2011
    Yeah, I noticed that the old guest list wasn't adding the guests up correctly a few weeks ago. Thankfully in my case it wasn't as drastic. The new guest list is better but I still keep my own count.
  • edited December 2011
    Yikes, thanks for the heads up! Also, I just noticed we're all getting married the same weekend... how exciting :) Hope all is well with the last of your planning!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok I have nothing really to add but.......YAY!!! you gals are almost there! Cool
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    YAY!  2 weeks (more or less) ladies!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards