Nevada-Las Vegas

Checking In

Hello all, haven't posted in awhile, but I figured I would let you know where we are at in our planning. 

Have booked Todd & Bentley & Wilson for our pictures. Booked 6 hours which should hopefully cover some "getting ready" pics, a strip tour, and some of the reception shots. Very excited about this check... his pictures look amazing and all his reviews here are fantastic. 

Paid our deposit for Masterpiece Cuisine. We are doing the gourmet express with heavy apps and also a 3 hr open bar. 

Have decided on the ceremony taking place at Chapel of the Flowers. Haven't picked a package or a chapel yet... but we are anticipating around 40 ppl, so likely the larger one (can't remember the name right now). Plus that particular chapel looks fantastic in photographs. I was a bit wary about doing the ceremony at a "strip chapel" but this place seems amazing. 

In suite reception is (tentatively) being held at Aria in the hospitality suite. I understand there may be some issues with suite accessibility here, so I am making a call this week to speak to someone in their group booking and see what they think. I am in LOVE with Aria so I really hope this one works out. 

Bought my dress... but having second thoughts about it, lol. It doesnt come in until September, so I will have to wait until I go pick it up to decide if it is still "the one." If not, I here David's Bridal has a very liberal return policy. 

Bridesmaid dress is picked out and Maid of Honor's suitish thing as well. Men's tuxes will come much sooner to the date. 

One of my friends designed our save the dates which look amazing. Kind of like a playing card with some cute personalized details on the backsides. I am ordering these through Vistaprint this week... if I could figure out how to do it. 

So... yeah thats a lot. Still need to finalize hair and make-up, transportation for guests from chapel to reception, limo for the WP for the strip tour, DD bus for the M&G, and TONS of other little details. But it is moving along quite well I would say! 

Any suggestions on the above... pls let me know! 
Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Checking In

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards