March 2013 Weddings

NWR: Anybody else?

Is anybody else not getting email alerts all the sudden? I guess it's been going on a few days here and it's driving me crazy!

Julie
Wedding Countdown Ticker image

Re: NWR: Anybody else?

• From TK? I barely use the email I used for this account so I don't know if I even get any emails, haha. I'll have to check and see!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • Jennipea, how do you know when people have responded to your posts? Is there a way besides the emails?

Julie
  • I usually just check the actual post periodically (or I should say the board, and see if someone posted since the last time I checked it). Sometimes I'll go into my bio and look at the posts I've responded in and see if anyone's responded to me. I'm sure it's the long way but oh well lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    March 2013 March siggy challenge - wedding preview
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2013-weddings_nwr-anybody-else?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:2fb7282e-ed53-4794-84c9-f5617fc97f8bDiscussion:0479a4ed-f34e-47ca-8742-7095d2c31a6ePost:0d1bb7d5-41a2-49f8-b817-671bbd8382a4">Re: NWR: Anybody else?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I usually just check the actual post periodically (or I should say the board, and see if someone posted since the last time I checked it). Sometimes I'll go into my bio and look at the posts I've responded in and see if anyone's responded to me. I'm sure it's the long way but oh well lol.
    Posted by jennipea382[/QUOTE]

I'll try that. Thanks, jennipea! :)

Julie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards