New York-Long Island
Options

Hotel suggestions needed

I am getting married in Hampton Bays and I need some suggestions on where my guests could stay that would be less than $200 a night.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hotel suggestions needed

• Options
    I'm not too familiar with that part of Long Island, but here's the link to the Trip Advisor list for hotels in the area:  http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g47855-Hampton_Bays_Long_Island_New_York-Hotels.html.

There are also a few hotels in Riverhead that might work for your budget if you're willing to pay for transportation or your guests are okay with driving that far.  Specifically, I'm fairly certain there's a Holiday Inn Express near the outlets - I have never stayed there, but I've stayed at other Holiday Inn Express locations and they're okay, and I think it would be in your budget.
    imagemy to-read shelf:
    Steph's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
  • Options
    There are 3 big name hotels in Riverhead now (two by tanger and one by the Aquarium), most are probably around $130 to $150 a night. Along with a hotel known as Indigo (used to be a best western, I believe but it was just redone a few years ago).  There's also Ocean View Terrace Motel in Hampton Bays, but there rooms can easily go up to $300 depending on when you are looking for the room.
    Married 12/08/2012
    imageimage
    Fur parents of Vega '11 & Emme '08
    TTC since 06/2011
    DH dx with celiac disease '03
    02/2013 GI/Urologist beginning testing.
    Vote on our name list!
  • Options
    def Hotel Indigo...amazing hotel. Some of the best food locally in the restaurant there. Do not by any circumstances let the fact that it used to be a Best Western deter you at all. It is now a boutique hotel that is on par with the W line of hotels.
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses, I like the idea of Hotel Indigo but it is a little farther than I wanted my guests to have to drive plus it is more than 200 a night.  The Holiday Inn is the same distance but within my price range.  I guess I will just have to ask my guests and see what they say.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards