Nevada-Las Vegas

After dinner club/bar help!

I have a dilemma.  We are having a wedding dinner at Trevi at 5 and are looking for a bar to go to afterwards to celebrate.  Does anyone have any suggestions of good places to head to?  We would like to avoid waiting in a huge line and a $40 cover.

Re: After dinner club/bar help!

• edited December 2011
    I will reccomend this place until I am blue in the face lol... If you want something laid back, nice and a lot of fun head to Fremont St and go to Golddiggers inside of the Golden Nugget. They play great music there is sometimes a five dollar cover, drinks are not too bad in price, people range in age anywhere 21 to the young at heart :) It's on the second floor and the views are amazing to see the light show that over looks fremont st.
  • edited December 2011
    The pub at Monte Carlo is supposed to be good.  Laid back, good music, cheap beers, and no cover.
  • edited December 2011
    Where are you looking to go, and what nights? Get to know some of the club promoters via facebook or myspace and chat with them. If you knew which clubs I could direct you easier. I worked in the industry for a while so Ive compiled a long list of friends in the business, but I cant do anything unless I know when and where, and how many, ect ect. 
  • Juliette52Juliette52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips.
    I don't have anything specific in mind.  We want to go somewhere where we can do some dancing but won't have to wait 2 hours to get in.  There would be about 15-20 of us and we would be going out on a Saturday night.  I'm looking for suggestions based on that criteria.
  • edited December 2011
    We booked Kahunaville at Treasure Island for our After Party. Ours started at 10pm but they serve food so they are open all day. We had some tables reserved by the bar and we just gave them a limit for our tab. We had about 40 people and we hit our limit in about 2 hours but our friends drink ALOT.  : )
    They gave us 2 cocktail waitresses and they were great. We didn't have to pay any room charges or anything. They had a $10 or $20 per person minimum for drinks to reserve the tables. The drinks were kinda expensive but they were huge.
    Would defintely recommend. Great music and the flair bartenders were so much fun. Everyone had a great time!
  • edited December 2011
    Kahunaville is a good spot- its always fun- another option is Hawiian Tropic Zone, its a great restaurant during the day, and a nightclub/bar at night. ITs great location, in planet hollywood with an onstrip patio. It can be laid back and bar-like- but also inside is very clubby and dancing is everywhere. Id suggest that spot because those who want to dance, can and those who want to chat and drink can too- 

• Juliette52Juliette52 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The girls I'm sure would love a place to dance.  Does Kahunaville offer dancing?

I will definitley try to get more info on Hawaiian Tropic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards