Attire & Accessories Forum

CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

1789101113»

Re: CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!

• Our ceremony will be held at the beautiful St. Basil's Greek Orthodox church in Stockton, Ca. There I will be wearing satin heels (only about an inch heel because I'm almost 6 ft tall) that are being dyed sapphire blue and has crystals on them. Then I will be changing into blue fip flops that are almost the same color as the heels for our reception at Brookside Golf and Country Club in Stockton, Ca. We are so excited!
  • Our wedding is at St Vincent depaul church in Chicago IL. And I will be were Tiffany blue color shoes to match our theme and for my something blue! Kelly Brombosz
  • I am getting married at the beautiful Silverstone Golf Club in Las Vegas, NV.  

My shoes will be a bright Royal Blue, something strappy with a little height!!

The Future Mrs. Young!
  • emk180emk180 member
    First Comment
    My wedding will be on the campus of Penn State, where we met and fell in love.

I am wearing platform flip-flops. I never wear heels so I need something to keep me comfortable.

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_cafepress-bridal-flip-flop-giveaway-enter-here-for-the-chance-to-win?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:70a06b7c-adb4-4f67-a503-31018dd01952Post:c443abd3-a296-421e-9bae-ccace7294cf2">CafePress Bridal Flip Flop Giveaway! Enter here for the chance to win! July 16- July 20!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Knotties,    We are doing an AWESOME giveaway , because we know you guys all love free swag. We teamed up with CafePress ( <a href="http://www.cafepress.com)" rel="nofollow">www.cafepress.com)</a> to give away flip flops! Whether you're having a beach wedding (where flip-flops are the attire) or you're planning on slipping on a pair after hours of dancing, CafePress has got the perfect personalized pair for you. Five winners will be picked at random! Answer these questions to enter: Where is your wedding? What type of shoes are you wearing? Giveaway details : Brides can choose between 4 different bride themed flip-flop styles and 3 different bridesmaid flip-flop styles. Win 1 pair of bride and up to 6 bridesmaid flip-flops. Contest will run from Monday, July 16 th at 10 am EST to Friday, July 20 th at 5 pm EST and more!
    Posted by Knot Lili[/QUOTE]
  • Where is your wedding?  Moon Dance Cliffs Resort, Negril , Jamaica W.I.

What type of shoes are you wearing?  Badgley Mischka Peep toe heels!Kiss I LOVE them, but will NEED some flip-flops! Cool

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • My name is Sarah M  :)

Where is your wedding?  Our wedding is at my parent's house in Oxford, MI.

What type of shoes are you wearing?  I will be wearing some kind of flats, don't want to sink into the ground outside or be taller than my hubby :)

• I am getting married at a local small town church, United Church of Christ
    here in Missouri!! For shoes, I am going to be wearing a pair of
    teal
    pumps under my dress, to go with my teal, silver, white colors!!
  • Our wedding is taking place at Sepia Wedding Chapel. The reception is going to be at Rock Garden. I walked into both of these locations and fell in love. : I'm wearing watermelon heels. Which will match my bridesmaids dresses
  • Our ceremony is at St. Francis of Assisi in West Nyack, NY and our reception will be held at The Old Tappan Manor in Old Tappan, NJ. My shoes will actually be my something blue and I plan on wearing some awesome blue heels, but my idea has always been to have flip flops for my girls and I to change into when our feet get sore from dancing!! Laughing
  • My wedding will be at The West Baden resort in French Lick Indiana. The shoes for the bridal party will be Toms as well as for myself. The groomsmen will wear cowboy boots.
  • JBK712JBK712 member
    First Comment
    Our wedding is at Dauphin Way UMC and the reception at the BraggMitchell Mansion in Mobile, AL. I'm wearing mocha colored kitten heels with a bow and a rhinestone.
  • Where: Joplin Missouri
    Shoes: Probably Heels at the Ceremony and Flats at the Reception
    ~Ash Archer <3
  • I am getting married on October 13, 2012 in Orange, Tx at The Brown Center. It's a small old plantation style home with a solarium where the ceremony and reception is held. I will be wearing red maribelle heels from Davids Bridal :
  • Our ceremony is in Prentice, WI and our reception is at Inshalla in Tomahawk, WI. I will be wearing simple white shoes with an inch heel
  • My name is Bianca and my wounderful fiance's name is Richard Kiss
    Our wedding will be held in a nature center in Davie,Fl
    The shoes i will be wearing will be most likely a pair of flats because the wedding will be held out doors in a grassy area Laughing
  • Where is your wedding? 
    Our wedding will be in Oak Glen, CA at Serendipity Gardens.
    What type of shoes are you wearing? 
    Haven't found my shoes yet, but I am searching for a comfy pair of ivory 2-3 inch heels :)

• My wedding will be at Macatawa legends golf course. My shoes are white 3 inch open toe heel with a rhinestone on the top.
  • I am getting married at Casa Real at Ruby Hill Winery in Pleasanton, Ca. I will be wearing Kate Spade purple shoes with a crystal bow. I am in the process of looking for silver or white shoes so I can change into them at the reception and hopefully I will wear flip flops when my feet get tired :)
  • Where: Serbian Orthodox Church of Chicago I'll be wearing Kate Spade pumps!
  • Thanks everyone for entering! We will be picking the winners and notifying them on Monday!

Knot Lili
    Photobucket
  • I'm getting married in a little over 2 months in Philadelphia - ceremony is at an old Catholic church and our reception is at a luxury French hotel.  My shoes are white peep toes with a small heel and white rosettes all over them with a little bit of silver peeking through!
  • My wedding will be in a huge tree house in MI and I'll be wearing teal wedges to go with our teal and coral country chic theme : this May!
  • I'm getting married in Rehoboth Beach, DE April 26, 2013.  I plan on wearing flip flops of some sort, preferably with a wedge heel

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards