Wedding Etiquette Forum

Stolen from SB - first pic of you and your BF/FI/H

Re: Stolen from SB - first pic of you and your BF/FI/H

• H won a bodybuilding competition a looooong time ago and it's taking everything I have to not post the picture.  He'd kill me because he has the most awful fake tan AND a blue speedo.   Bahahahaa
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • (you guys!! I think Fezz might be saying she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night because she had sex with her H before he was her BF! SKAAAAAAANK!!! Don't tell her I told you so, okay?)
  • This is a month or so after we met:

His hair is so long and I had no bangs... weird.

I mean, it's only been a year and a few months since we met, so.... the older pics aren't ancient or anything.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • :: blushes ::

Thanks LD! 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Huh.  He SO looks Asian! haha
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_stolen-sb-first-pic-of-bffih?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:53f39a0a-1311-41c9-aa10-129d4e74b5c9Post:61f63ad9-78b0-4f3c-a7af-61caceb40926">Re: Stolen from SB - first pic of you and your BF/FI/H</a>:
    [QUOTE]Sesh, I love his pirate hair. Make him keep it.
    Posted by LDYGTR13[/QUOTE]

I do too. I love it both ways, but the pirate hair is definitely sexy. Before we met he had hair past his shoulders, but shave dit off like a week before our first date.
  • This is from the night where I decided to get drunk and "hit on Matt!" (who is the shyest guy you'll ever meet).  I guess it worked, because he ended up sleeping on our living room floor and our first date was 3 weeks later!

and this is from our honeymoon.

Not too different. 
  • And you know what, LDY.  We were drunk and in my car.  SHAME.

...but hey it worked out, now, didn't it?!  BAHAH
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Haha Fezz, we "special friends" before we were actually a couple too.  Scoot over on the skank bench!
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar

• This is us about a month after we started dating.  I don't have any pictures of us more recent than our engagement pictures that were taken in October.  We suck.  I didn't even take a picture of us when I graduated college in May or when we took a trip to St. Louis.  Camera fail.
  • Post it pink.  POST IT.

Our best man is a body builder and he got professional pictures done of himself with that awful fake tan and then posted them on his FB.  He thinks he's so awesome. 
  • FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited June 2011
    *makes room for adamar*

• I definitely cheated on the guy I was attempting to get over H with (when he broke up with me 9 mos after we started dating the first time) with H. Over Valentines Day. On my way back from Oxford where I was visiting said guy.

I was driving through Jackson, thought of H and called him and we met for coffee...then I went to check out his new place...and then we were special friends!
  • I took FI home the night we met.  He was too drunk to do anything and just passed out, but we didn't wait much longer.  I hope you have room on that skank bench for me!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_stolen-sb-first-pic-of-bffih?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:53f39a0a-1311-41c9-aa10-129d4e74b5c9Post:1ada7d97-7b04-4072-82c6-0a158587f480">Re: Stolen from SB - first pic of you and your BF/FI/H</a>:
    [QUOTE]And you know what, LDY.  We were drunk and in my car.  SHAME. ...but hey it worked out, now, didn't it?!  BAHAH
    Posted by FutureMrsFezz[/QUOTE]
    It's ok...I slept with FI on the first date. He always jokes that he's marrying me because I put out so easy. Eh. It is what it is. 
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Stackeye210Stackeye210 member
    First Comment
    edited June 2011
    I had to read that 3 times LDY.  You are a whore. 

If it makes you all feel better.  I got knocked up the first time I slept with Mr Stack. 

My only saving grace is at least we were together 6 months first. 
  • We difinitely shacked up the night we met, but nothing crazy happened. He was living way out in VA at the time so I think he just didn't want to find a way home. I'm not complaining though, it all worked out in the end.
  • This was back in like '05 or something like that. ( holy eyebrows)

This is us now:

• Stackalac- You guys were meant to be!

• We met in August '05, and then I "hit on him" in September '06.  He spent the night  that night, which sounds scandalous, but absolutely nothing happened.  We took it very slow.  We didn't even kiss until the second date.

• LDY Mr. P broke up with me, too! about three months after we started dating. Then he came a'crawlin back and grovelled. He grovelled so eloquently that I decided to give him another shot. Good thing that worked out.
  • On our first 'date', I was still with my ex. That was Sunday night. Broke up with him on Wed and was back to H on Friday. We had our first kiss and our first time that night. Worst sex of my life. We'd been sexting buddies for a long, long time and I think we both had these huge ideas. Total failure on both our parts lol
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_stolen-sb-first-pic-of-bffih?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:53f39a0a-1311-41c9-aa10-129d4e74b5c9Post:8133531b-df2e-4a19-9946-c5b76e68c447">Re: Stolen from SB - first pic of you and your BF/FI/H</a>:
    [QUOTE]LDY Mr. P broke up with me, too! about three months after we started dating. Then he came a'crawlin back and grovelled. He grovelled so eloquently that I decided to give him another shot. Good thing that worked out.
    Posted by mandapanda78[/QUOTE]

My dad broke up with my mom on Christmas day. She thought she was getting engaged. Asshat. However, he came back groveling in March and they got married in July. I'm willing to give guys a 2nd chance because of it.

H broke up with me because he was sick of hearing me biitch about having to drive to Jackson to spend time with him (I lived in a girls only dorm) and then it freaked him out that I was still in college. After I graduated, he decided I was his love muffin and he struck up a conversation via text that started with "So How much longer do you plan to hate me?"
  • Oh, and H had a freak out moment about a year and a half into our relationship. He was aware that I'd liek to get married after college and have kids before too long. One day we got into a fight about his freaking camo shorts and it all came out. He said he needed some 'time' to think about everything. I got all dramatic and was all I don't have time to wait to see if you love me or not anymore. So I sorta broke up with him. I went and died on my closet floor. A couple days later, I decided that I wasn't giving up that easy and I was going to 'fight' for him. I guess he didn't realize that I loved him mroe than the idea of my 'plan'. So once I made him aware of that, he was totally fine. And then we got married the weekend after I graduated college.
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • H broke up with me a few months into our "real" relationship, but he never moved out so not a whole lot changed.  We also had his asshole friend that had just gotten divorced staying on our couch for longer than anticipated.  That was a really weird time.
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • Damn, I don't have any old pictures on my facebook or anything :( 

H and I broke up once, too.  It was shortly after I moved in with him.  Between the stress of adjusting to a new living situation and getting grief from a bunch of (biitchtastic, bitter, angry) girlfriends at the time, I said I was moving out :(  I took my cat and one suitcase.  The next day we decided to go to counseling and I moved back in about 3 months later. 

The. End.  lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards