African American Weddings

My Ticker.....

Says 2 Months! OMG, where did the time go. I am so ready to be a Mrs, but I have so many little things I need to get done. I think I am going to have a mini freak out when I come on here tomorrow and see it at one month and some change. LOL
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: My Ticker.....

• AHHHH!!! I def remember that feeling! Remember when it was at DD's? And now look at where we are?! Too crazy but I agree I'm so ready to be a Mrs!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Girls... it wont slow down now. I'm like everyday "how is it 9pm already?!??!" The time is flying and it wont slow down!

Enjoy what you have left. Start on and last minute things now. Enjoy your FI bc something about weddings makes you fight. I promise :)

Congrats chicas!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130 image Are on the way! The rest don't matter... FINAL COUNT~!
  • Congrats! You're almost there!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers LilySlim Fitness goals tickers
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-ticker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:1f2e68d1-048c-4550-9348-d72938557490Post:601eea08-2c43-4983-9bc6-e33af1163318">Re: My Ticker.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girls... it wont slow down now.<strong> I'm like everyday "how is it 9pm already</strong>?!??!" The time is flying and it wont slow down! Enjoy what you have left. Start on and last minute things now. Enjoy your FI bc something about weddings makes you fight. I promise :) Congrats chicas!
    Posted by Soon2BSand[/QUOTE]

Exactly this. As soon as I get in bed... Im like "Geez, another day closer to the wedding day." I admit I am excited to be married, and some days I just want to get it over with, but because I still have so many little things to do, I'm just wishing time would slow down already.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know that feeling! When mine turned to 3 months and change I was like WOW.
    imageAnniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-ticker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1f2e68d1-048c-4550-9348-d72938557490Post:601eea08-2c43-4983-9bc6-e33af1163318">Re: My Ticker.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girls... it wont slow down now. I'm like everyday "how is it 9pm already?!??!" The time is flying and it wont slow down! Enjoy what you have left. Start on and last minute things now. Enjoy your FI bc something about weddings makes you fight. I promise :) Congrats chicas!

<div>
    </div><div>LOVE this!  We are definitely at the stage where we are bickering a little more about wedding details!</div>
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oh Happy 2 months... How exciting!
  • Happy 2 months hun!  And yes I freak out every month when the time changes.  Breath, pace yourself, and delegate!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Thanks ladies!
    Elizabeth, time is flying month twin!
    Tasha, thank for the advice dear. I cant wait to read your recap and see your pictures!
    Ejagers, You are so close yourself!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_my-ticker?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:1f2e68d1-048c-4550-9348-d72938557490Post:601eea08-2c43-4983-9bc6-e33af1163318">Re: My Ticker.....</a>:
    [QUOTE]Girls... it wont slow down now. I'm like everyday "how is it 9pm already?!??!" The time is flying and it wont slow down! Enjoy what you have left. Start on and last minute things now. <strong>Enjoy your FI bc something about weddings makes you fight. I promise </strong>:) Congrats chicas!

<div>I thought it was us!  So glad we went through counseling b/c I know it's the devil!  Sorry to highjack the post but I had to comment on that!</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards