Wedding Invitations & Paper

Invites, where to order??

For those of you that have actually ordered and recieved your invites already, where did you order from and did you like them?? Ive seen several sites that have a few that I like, just wondering if you have any recommendations?? I'm hoping for more of a engraved or raised (can't think of the name) invites, so vista print is out.

Re: Invites, where to order??

• Embossed I think is the word yo're looking for.

I personally got mine through 123print.com (good prices, not more for color, quick turn around) and I really liked them. But I don't think they have really fancy ones like you migh be looking for.

Maybe if you look up embossed invitations you'll get something? Or you could always go to a local stationary store and see what they have.
    photo a826c490-726a-4824-af5c-d938878de228_zpseb85bb5a.jpg
  • Both me and my FSIL got our invites from David's Bridal. They were reasonably priced, easy to order, customize, and looked amazing. They are embossed also. I love mine anyway. I haven't seen bro's and FSIL (they mailed them today) but my mom said they were beautiful. 

They also threw in a bunch of extra stuff- a couple extra invites, plus extra envelopes, which ended up being handy. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I found a letterpress artist on etsy that is a great deal for letterpress (it is pricey though, generally). is that what you want? My invites are to die for
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi Nycrose2013 - who did you use for letterpress? we really wanted to get letterpress invites, but i couldn't find anyone who was reasonably priced!
  • I used www.invitationsbydawn.com. There are tons to choose from, and you can order samples of the invites before you buy them. We bought seal and sends, and spent about $180 for 125 invites!
    Check out what I have left for sale...
    http://allisonandcorey.weebly.com/

• Our letterpress invitations were from Invitations by Ajalon. They were pricey, as letterpress always is, but they were more affordable than some other places I got quotes from. You can choose one of their pre-made designs, or you can submit your own artwork. 

Wedding Venue - Ramsey Golf & Country Club, NJ Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Photographer - Steve Belner, of Photovisions
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Check out my cooking blog, SERIF & SPICE!
    Our wedding has been featured on a wedding blog!

Michaela's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Amanda1443994Amanda1443994 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited January 2013
    I highly recommend mygatsby.com . We used them for our wedding and they were absolutely beautiful. The ones we chose were very high quality and we received several compliments on them. They can get a little pricey but are def. worth it. They are completely customizable with embossed and engraved lettering available.
    "Judging a person does not define who they are. It defines who you are."
  • Hi! we are using SmallPrinter on etsy. He is a one-man shop and designs all his own work. He has been working with us on every little thing and they are soooo beautiful.
    Dreaming of our Hawaiian honeymoon! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards