• Get it Girl!  :)   CONGRATS!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yaaay! What's your goal weight again?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats! That's awesome!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats!  that's awesome!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • When I got engaged in January I was 162!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_sorry-i-cant-wait-till-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:9f1144f7-8698-486d-9b53-c6733a002848Post:82b4bddb-5c2a-4284-b024-a7bb40ca1f64">Re: Sorry, I cant wait till Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I got engaged in January I was 162!!
    Posted by RealHappyGal[/QUOTE]

Awesome!!..Can you throw some of that motivation dust here on me in Philly? LOL
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What are you doing to get such great results?

We need details!!! LOL
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Combination of Insanity and Atkins Diet

I cheat on Atkins 3 meals weekly and have whatever I want but, in smaller amounts. 

To be honest... I havent even done Insanity as much as Im supposed to.  Its supposed to be 6days a week... Ive prob been doing 2-3x weekly
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I need some motivation over my way as well. Congrats!!!! need to start my regimen asap!!
  • That is so good!  I have been doing a low carb diet similar to Atkins and you do drop weight fast but its so hard.  Keep it up :)
  • RealHappyGalRealHappyGal member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited March 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_sorry-i-cant-wait-till-monday?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:400Discussion:9f1144f7-8698-486d-9b53-c6733a002848Post:fcd8def3-3550-4025-9bd7-0d2a02c415e3">Re: Sorry, I cant wait till Monday</a>:
    [QUOTE]That is so good!  I have been doing a low carb diet similar to Atkins and you do drop weight fast but its so hard.  Keep it up :)
    Posted by madimyluv[/QUOTE]

You HAVE to give yourself a cheat day or 2-3 cheat meals a week.   ELSE ITS IMPOSSIBLE.

When you already have it known that you are going to do that you dont feel like you messed up your diet and want to quit. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I agree!

I just have to get it in my head that if i cheat 1 or 2 times its not the end of the world.  I know myself, if i cheat i will continue to cheat and eventually gain my weight back.  I guess I have to work on that  Embarassed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards