Michigan-Grand Rapids

Photography - Michael Terri Studios

Has anyone ever used them or will be using them? Their prices seem lower than others so I thought I might give them a try.....any feedback is appreciated :)

Or if you recommend someone else in the Kalamazoo area that does photography as well as photo booths at the wedding...

Thanks!!

Re: Photography - Michael Terri Studios

• Michael did my sister-in-law's wedding a year ago.  He was a nice enough guy, but he definitely had a very set style and is better with posed portrait shots than with anything candid.  I personally was not a fan of his photos (the lighting seemed off, and he didn't appear to make any effort to edit out the excessive shine/sweat on our faces from being outside for 4 hours in July), but SIL was happy with them.

I guess it really depends on what you're looking for.  Can you give us an idea of your budget so we can help suggest some other photographers?
  • My fiance and I met with them a few weeks ago. They seem like they do good work but, as posted above, they're pretty rigid in how they do things. Very sweet people but our personalities just didn't mesh well with them. It was worth meeting with them and I think they do a good job, especially for what the charge, but they just weren't the right fit for us. Good luck!
  • Also, if you're still looking for someone, we ended up booking with Sally Leone from Photographic Memories in Plainwell, MI. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards