Attire & Accessories Forum

Undergarments Search

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to find reasonably priced, somewhat attractive wedding day undergarments?  I checked Macy's and Victoria's Secret, but the selections were limited.  All I'm finding are styles that either make me look like I'm the bachelor party entertainment (and not at all comfortable) or that say "Hey, since I'm married I'll just give up now."  I don't need all the strings and lace and bows, but I don't need a spanx catsuit either.  Something in between that won't cost me a fortune.  I'm sure there are plenty of great places but I'm drawing a blank.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Undergarments Search

• I would try Kohl's and J.C. Penny's. Both have a really good selection. I'm a Victoria's Secret girl myself. (Love to hit their sales! I only wear VS. Ya, ya, I spoil my fanny. =] )
  • What is it that you want the undergarments to accomplish?

If you want a little curve control, JCP has a lot of options. If you want a bra, then a longline is a lot like a corset but it controls curves and lifts the girls. There are also shaping slips. If you don't want to control some curves then just get cups sewn into your dress and buy some pretty bride panties.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • vexievexie member
    First Comment
    I've already warned hubby to be that what I'm wearing under my dress is NOT for his eyes to see ( undergarments that work magic to suck me in, hold me up and smooth out the bulges, but are ugly as can be lol)   I've promised that what I put on AFTER the wedding will make up for it though :)
    84image 73image 11image Wedding date: June 11, 2011 :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards