Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Shower attire...

Silly question ladies.  I am getting married in February and am having a bridal shower in November... I'm used to going to showers in May/June where the bride can wear cute sundresses... but what do I wear for my November Bridal Shower?!  It's going to be too cold to wear a flowery dress, but I also don't want to look too business-like, formal, or wear dark colors.  Thoughts?

Re: Shower attire...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Great point... I think I overthink EVERYTHING... but I also am always paranoid of being over or under dressed.  I'm a colorful person and so I want to maintain color but not go too crazy since it's November.It's at someone's house, but it's my mom's best friend's and they tend to be somewhat dressy/formal...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about a sweater/dress with leggings and boots? Cute, trendy, and sort of middle of the road as far as dressy/casual...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, that's what I am thinking... it's funny because I posed the question to my sister and cousin and that's exactly what they said :)Thanks!!
  • Options
    abk21abk21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's funny. My Bridal shower is in February and I'm wearing a sweater dress, leggings and heels
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards