Nebraska

Anyone need (inexpensive ) chocolate brown chair covers after August 2010?

I am pondering buying some chair covers (maybe 300) for my August 2010 wedding, but need to justify it by being able to sell them afterward.

Anyone interested in buying chocolate brown chair covers (for as cheap as you could rent them) for a wedding after that?

I think I am going to do satin, apple green chair sashes for all the reserved tables unless someone would want those too, then I'd purchase more.

I am also doing about 40 apple green or chocolate brown tablecloths/overlays if someone would be interested.

Re: Anyone need (inexpensive ) chocolate brown chair covers after August 2010?

• edited December 2011
    I would be interested in some of them...dont think I need 300....whats cheaper then renting? What price would you consider...would be interested only in the choc....and the choc. overlaysmy colors are browns,reds, oranges, golds...very fall themed wedding
  • mikenjess113mikenjess113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would be interested in this, my colors are brown, lime green and hot pink for my oct 2nd wedding. email me if this is still an option. mikenjess113 at gmail dot com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married March 5, 2011 and would be interested in the chair covers and tablecloths after both weddings, depending on the price.  Email me at michelleandluke2011 at yahoo.com so we can chat.  Thanks!
  • edited December 2011
    i am getting married Jan 7th 2011, i am very intersted in ur brown chair covers..
    you can email..erica_lynn_08@hotmail.com  with prices and such!! thanks!!
  • hrletcherhrletcher member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What a great idea!  I would actually be interested in them for use in my Oct. 16th wedding after mikenjess, if that would be a possibility. 

My email is hrletcher@yahoo.com

I could send them to ericalynn next. 

Thank you!
  • edited December 2011
    We just found out the the reception venue that was supposed to have ordered the appropriate color chocolate brown chair covers 5 weeks ago has "decided" not to - now we are scrambling for a 9/25/10 event.  Can you help!?!?

Please contact me ASAP!!

Ashley firegal343@gmail.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards