Ohio-Toledo

flowers and other vendors in toledo

I am looking for a good Florist, I was thinking about doing bouquets all in real flowers but I was going to do all other flowers as artificial. I am planning the wedding in Toledo but I am not living in Toledo so if anyone has any good vendors that they would recommend let me know.

Re: flowers and other vendors in toledo

• edited December 2011
    Pollynn Flowers!  Lynn was amazing... super creative and inexpensive!  She was so great to work with.  There's a full review in my bio.  Her website is pollynn.com

My bouquet...

Bridesmaids...

• edited December 2011
    I didn't end up going with her, but I met with Beautiful Blooms by Jen and LOVED HER. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that. --Michael Leunig-- Planning Bio
  • bbn2011bbn2011 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Polynn is great but so is Enchanting Flowers.  Elizabeth is the owner and she does an amazing job and is VERY affordable!
  • catarntinacatarntina member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Craig's Florist on Alexis Rd.

I was thoroughly impressed with the quality and quantity of their flowers, and the price was good too.

I saw the unity candle arrangement right before the ceremony and my jaw dropped.  It was more than what I had imagined.
    ---------
    Anniversary

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sharry w/ Sharry's Touch!   She's a retired flower shop owner who does flowers out of her home now.  She's super sweet and she's awesome with both real and artificial.  Plus, her prices were WAY lower than anywhere else I got quotes from.

Very highly recommended!! :)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    I am also using Sharry. Her work that I have seen is beautiful, and she is extremely reasonable.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you have the contact info for Sharry's Touch? My brother is looking for an inexpensive florist for his wedding.
  • cschuma2cschuma2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sharry's number is 419-866-5045.

I also chose her and she was one of my most favorite vendors!  I was very happy with her work and her prices were unbeatable!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011

Thanks for the info!

• edited December 2011
    Pollynn's pricing is comprable to Sharry's.... just wanted to let you know if you wanted to look into a several options at a similar price.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Hirzel Bros. florist. very reasonably priced. I always got everything from there. I love them.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards