Outdoor Weddings

Outdoor Rustic Wedding Venue in North Georgia

PLEASE HELP!! I am trying to plan and VERY low budget wedding. My fiance and I are young, and paying for it ourselves. I am wanting to do it in August of this year but because money is tight we are talking about pushing it back until March of next year. I really, really, REALLY don't want to do that. The wedding is semi-casual (i.e. bridesmaids in yellow sundress and cowboy boots and I'll be in the classic wedding dress), outdoor and rustic. I am having an extremely hard time finding a venue in North Georgia without going too close to TN, NC, SC and AL. I thought about having it on a friend's property but we are very limited on the choices (either too hilly, too much dirt or too far away to walk up to the groom). We are planning on doing the food and decorations so all I need is the site. Please help!!

Re: Outdoor Rustic Wedding Venue in North Georgia

• Thanks so much yall!! I looked at Proctor Farms and called them and they are GREAT!! I might have found one! We will see! I also called Seventy-Four Ranch and left them another message. HYDROPHILE: Do you remember a rough estimate at how much it costs?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_outdoor-weddings_outdoor-rustic-wedding-venue-north-georgia?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:666Discussion:616ccc1e-d238-45d3-98f5-d25eba04f21cPost:7028ddb7-0693-406a-baaf-2659fa498f2a">Re: Outdoor Rustic Wedding Venue in North Georgia</a>:
    [QUOTE]HYDROPHILE: Do you remember a rough estimate at how much it costs?
    Posted by deankatie66[/QUOTE]

We didn't get as far as discussing actual pricing and such as we chose Blackstock instead, but the woman I spoke with said that they were willing to work with any budget, any size wedding, etc. 
  • I would check out the www.thebarnathighpointfarms.com....it is an awesome venue in north GA at the foot of lookout mtn. It has a great old weathered barn and beautiful pastures with animals. You've got to see the pics on the web site...they are gorgeous! The yellow bridesmaids dresses and cowboy boots would totally work at this venue. I would also say that it is a great deal...just $2000 I think. Check them out...I don't think you will be disappointed!
  • I would check out the www.thebarnathighpointfarms.com....it is an awesome venue in north GA at the foot of lookout mtn. It has a great old weathered barn and beautiful pastures with animals. You've got to see the pics on the web site...they are gorgeous! The yellow bridesmaids dresses and cowboy boots would totally work at this venue. I would also say that it is a great deal...just $2000 I think. Check them out...I don't think you will be disappointed!
  • DeanKatie66,

Did you find an outdoor venue?  I was curious because I am also looking for a place just like this!!  Could you please let me know what you found out?

Many thanks,
    Amber
  • We would love for you to come and see us at Proctor Farm in Rome, GA. We have a rustic but beautiful venue. You can reach us at 7062323250. Also check us out on Facebook or www.proctorfarm.net. Thanks, Kathy Proctor
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards