New York-Hudson Valley

Re: Throw it out there

• BellaSposa223BellaSposa223 member
    Sixth Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    Dear new job,

Please let tonight go ok. I'm a lil nervous so if things go ok I'd appreciate it.

Sincerely,
    New employee
  • edited December 2011
    good luck jaimie!
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! Photobucket image
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Storage space manager,

Just so you know everyone I have talked to says that a 5 day grace period means 5 days.  Which means I was NOT late with my payment yesterday.  You should not have charged me a $15 late fee or put a lock my storage unit.  Thus I am looking for a new storage unit.  One that won't up the rate 6% every freakin April!

Your outraged tenant!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • gnyzgrlgnyzgrl member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011

Dear New job Gods,

Please, please, please let me at least have a response to one of the hundreds of resumes I have sent out.  If I have to work for this a-hole much longer I'm going to go crazy. 

• edited December 2011
    Dear Punkin & Bogie

Please learn that we have a whole house you could play in and that Mommy & Daddy's bed is not your personal playground.If you have to fight with eachother for no reason do it in the living room or any other space in the house not ontop of us as we are sleeping.

Love your Very Cranky Mommy
  • edited December 2011
    Dear work folks:

If you're planning on letting my whole team go this winter as the rampant rumors say, could you just let me know now? I'm not really enjoying being a lame duck without knowing for sure I am DEFINITELY a lame duck.

Best,
    A loyal, 8-year employee
  • edited December 2011
    Dear former place of employment,

I no longer work there so stop emailing me to my personal email asking me questions because no one knows what they are doing and now you're screwed I am gone. Shoulda gave me a better raise and I wouldn't have found a new job!!! Next email - I might charge you!

k ? Thanks
    you're very happy in her new place of employment ex-employee
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_throw-out-there-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:d9ee6201-7ec5-45c8-8579-76633c4c1e29Post:016c5c84-7937-4e06-9653-a3cea60f46dd">Re: Throw it out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dear former place of employment, I no longer work there so stop emailing me to my personal email asking me questions because no one knows what they are doing and now you're screwed I am gone. Shoulda gave me a better raise and I wouldn't have found a new job!!! Next email - I might charge you! k ? Thanks you're very happy in her new place of employment ex-employee
    Posted by manda26[/QUOTE]

haha awesome open letter!
  • ssagessage member
    Seventh Anniversary 1000 Comments
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_throw-out-there-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:d9ee6201-7ec5-45c8-8579-76633c4c1e29Post:760031b0-c0e6-43ee-ab00-7f1654ea78d3">Re: Throw it out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Throw it out there : haha awesome open letter!
    Posted by chrisnjay2010[/QUOTE]

i agree...that was a great one!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • gnyzgrlgnyzgrl member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011

Charge 'em double!

• kristinanddankristinanddan member
    2500 Comments Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Dear new guy on my team,

I totally understand learnings curves when you start a new job, but this is starting to get a little ridiculous. Our software isn't out to get you, so chances are you're doing something wrong, not the software. Please try and figure one thing out on your own before you run over to ask me.

And for the love of all that is holy - just knock or say excuse me before you barge into my cubicle!
    imageimageimage
  • edited December 2011
    haha thanks ladies! when I saw the email it was from ME! (they never changed the email account to someone elses name) so I was like WTH did I email myself????
    336a Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-hudson-valley_throw-out-there-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:113Discussion:d9ee6201-7ec5-45c8-8579-76633c4c1e29Post:aec5fac3-b353-420c-b704-1f26a8c9a97e">Re: Throw it out there</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha thanks ladies! when I saw the email it was from ME! (they never changed the email account to someone elses name) so I was like WTH did I email myself????
    Posted by manda26[/QUOTE]

haha oh my god! now that is bad!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards