Colorado

NWR- Aspen, CO lodging recs? (cross post from Nest board)

Hi folks, visiting from the Minneapolis board. DH and I are going to Aspen for a week in June...does anybody have recommendations on places to stay? We're looking for something less than $200/night (if that's do-able for a nice place). It looks like you can spend a fortune there, even in the offseason.

Would love to hear from anybody who's been there. I've looked at Tripadvisor reviews, and it appears there are really mixed reviews on several places and I don't know what to do.

Re: NWR- Aspen, CO lodging recs? (cross post from Nest board)

• We have stayed in Laurelwood Condos in Snowmass.  They are around $120/ night and pretty decent.  I hear they have updated the condos.  There are also free shuttles that run from Snowmass to Aspen and back.  Staying in Snowmass rather than right in Aspen can save a bundle!
    Enjoy your trip!  It's one of my favorite places to go!
  • direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited May 2012
    In Response to Re:NWR Aspen, CO lodging recs? cross post from Nest board:We have stayed in Laurelwood Condos in Snowmass.nbsp; They are around 120/ night and pretty decent.nbsp; I hear they have updated the condos.nbsp; There are also free shuttles that run from Snowmass to Aspen and back.nbsp; Stayingnbsp;in Snowmassnbsp;rather than right in Aspen can save a bundle!Enjoy your trip!nbsp; It's one of my favorite places to go! Posted by indyhikergirl1 Small world my husband works at the Laurelwood. Glad to hear you enjoyed it! OP other places to look at in Snowmass would be the Viceroy or the Villas at Snowmass Club. When in June are you going? Make sure it's not during the Food Wine festival, that really raises the prices. I live in Snowmass Village so I'd be happy to answer any questions for you!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• LesPaulLesPaul member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    We have had very good results with finding condos and houses on VRBO.com
    imageFollow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards