Missouri-Kansas City

What do you have going on this weekend?

Anything WR?

Anything NWR?

Are you going to the get together?

Re: What do you have going on this weekend?

• edited December 2011
    Anything WR?
    It's not related to my wedding but Ryan's sister is getting married today. :) 

Anything NWR?
    Hanging out with the couple that hooked Ryan and I up tomorrow night.

No, Ryan and I (well, Ryan made the plans...grrr) are mowing his gma's yard tomorrow morning.

Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Anything WR?
    Not really...may go look at rings (the family is still in town)

Anything NWR?
    Ahmed's bday is sunday so celebrate that, watch the world cup, and maybe go to german picnic

Nope (12 hrs away)  Wish i could

Kristen-is his sister getting married in KC? Where at?  You'll have to report back!

• edited December 2011
    Anything WR? nothing

Anything NWR?  moving....ugh, maybe a funeral & church

Are you going to the get together?  most likely
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anything WR? Not this weekend, unless I can get ahold of a seamstress to set up an appointment for a fitting. Having a bit of trouble with that one. >:<

Anything NWR? Outdoor movie at City Market Park tonight and picnic with friends, Corporate Challenge Tug of War at 7am on Saturday (grr), and Sweet Tomatoes on Sunday with my friend. In between that, I have SO MUCH LAUNDRY to do! lol

Are you going to the get together? Absolutely! :D

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Oh, and Ryan and I may go get my wedding band tomorrow! YAY! :)

Kristen - yes, his sister is getting married at Meadowview Gardens in Bates City, MO. We're hoping it doesn't get too hot! haha And I shall!
    Kristen & Ryan | 10.10.10
    My Married Bio | My Blog
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Anything WR?Getting some stuff accomplished today...final rehearsal dinner details, tying ribbon around favor boxes, small things like that!

Anything NWR?Heading to Missouri with some friends for a float trip tonight!!  And Tim McGraw concert Sunday night!!

Are you going to the get together?No =(  Too much going on.
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • prideeinpynkprideeinpynk member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sarahbeth, where are you doing the float trip? We're thinking of doing one next weekend but no one is from around here so we don't know any good places to go!

Chrissy & David -- 10/10/10

This is my "OMG-Don't-Drop-Me" face

Planning Bio

• edited December 2011
    Pridee, here is the website: http://www.elkriverfloats.com/.  I guess it's outside Noel, MO.  I've never been, but we have friends that do it every year!  Should be a blast I think!
    Sarah & Craig
    My Planning Bio: http://sarahandcraig.weebly.com/
    My Married Bio: http://craigandsarahsides.weebly.com/
  • edited December 2011
    Anything WR? Invitations!!!
    Anything NWR?Having a garage sale to get rid of the last of my things I can't take to Holland with me!
    Are you going to the get together?Not this time, too full of a weekend!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Anything WR? If there is time - start putting invitations together and working on the centerpeices. 
    Anything NWR? Birthday party tonight for a BM and then another BDay party tomorrow for my MOH.  Oh and all the usual house chorse - laundry, mow, clean etc.

Are you going to the get together? No :(  Been out of town for work all week and am gone again next week too much to get caught up on
  • edited December 2011
    Anything WR?  Hopefully I will have time to go get the rest of the stuff I need for my centerpieces.

Anything NWR? Studying.  : (  I have a paper due next week as well as an exam.  Helping FMIL with some stuff tomorrow.

Are you going to the get together?  Unforntunately, no. : (
    My Book Blog

my read shelf:
    Denise's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Anything WR? Meeting with the florist tomorrow morning and working on invitations.  
    Anything NWR? Michael Buble concert tomorrow night (and dinner with my parents and honorary grandparents), probably another butt kicking work out, and thesis crap.
    Are you going to the get together? YEP!!!!!
  • kwagner1211kwagner1211 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: Finish invitations! FI is working on them now :-) and they should be in Monday's mail.

NWR: friend's anniversary party, date night (Toy Story 3 and dinner)

GTG: wish I could, but too far away!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards