Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Hotels Near Princeton/Worcester

Hi, I'm getting married on St. Patrick's day during the day and was wondering if anyone knew of any hotels to stay at in the general area? 

Re: Hotels Near Princeton/Worcester

• Options
    MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Are you getting married in Princeton or Worcester?

There is a Hampton Inn right by 290 in Worcester (near the 99/Starbucks)
    There is a Hilton downtown Worcester (by the DCU Center)

That's all I can think of right now - I would google search "Hotels in Worcester" - it should give you a whole list. Or if there is a certain one you like (Hilton, Marriott, etc) go to their website and you will get a list of their locations.

Good Luck!
  • Options
    moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Yes I am getting married in Princeton, I figured because it was  day wedding some people might want to continue the celebration if they are staying over. I figured Worcester would be a better spot than Princeton
  • Options
    MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I don't think there would be anywhere to stay in Princeton...the only thing I could think of, is Harrington Farms, which I think has a B&B but I wouldn't swear to it.
  • Options
    moonbee73moonbee73 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I am actually getting married there, they don't have the inn anymore :(
  • Options
    MRSBJSMRSBJS member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my friend got married there - it is SO beautiful!

I grew up in the area (Fitchburg) so I know it well lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used the Sheraton 4 points in Leominster when we got married at Harrington. The rooms were nice and a little over $100 a piece. There's also the Wachusett Inn but I wouldn't go there! Looks good from outside but heard bad things about old. moldy rooms. The Sheraton was about 30 min away, this is probably the closest, nice hotel.
    Oct1201212 Twins born at 34w2d, Allison, 3lb,4oz-Ethan, 4lb7oz, both 16 1/2 inches. Out of Difficulties Grow Miracles BestBuddiesBoy AprilPosseMultiLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards