Wedding Woes

I love...

getting a pimple right on my lipline.  Looks like a disease and hurts like heck.

I also love when we all truck downstairs at 515 am.  6let wanted a show, but I told him it was too early.  He snuggled into one couch and M2 and I snuggled into the other.  We woke up at 650.  There were terrible winds last night and I don't think anyone got much sleep.

Re: I love...

• TheMrsC23TheMrsC23 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2013
    Boo on the lip pimple. 

Yay for snuggling. 

And yes, the winds have been awful.  I cannot believe how cold it is today compared to it being 65 (a record) on Monday.
  • Ugh, lip pimples are the worst, followed by inside-the-nostril pimples.
  • I couldn't believe how long the winds lasted and the extreme temp swing.  It's snowing now and I need to do a decent grocery run.  Hope I have enough room in the basket.

• I only agree with the lip pimple vs. nostril pimple point for the sheer fact that noone but me knows the nostril pimple is there.  The pain though?  Ooohhh, the nostril pimple.

Oh the virtues of pimples!
  • 37 years old and STILL talking about pimples.....
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-love-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:47Discussion:78c7895a-283b-4fce-a6eb-eb68d5643403Post:76557873-270e-4dda-8613-e274a487ca8f">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I only agree with the lip pimple vs. nostril pimple point for <strong>the sheer fact that noone but me knows the nostril pimple is there</strong>.  The pain though?  Ooohhh, the nostril pimple. Oh the virtues of pimples!
    Posted by **O-Face**[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_i-love-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:78c7895a-283b-4fce-a6eb-eb68d5643403Post:72f1f012-a93a-447f-a8ef-726ab48baf4f">Re: I love...</a>:
    [QUOTE]37 years old and STILL talking about pimples.....
    Posted by 6fsn[/QUOTE]

I get more pimples the older I get.  I had great, clear skin as a teen.  Now, I get at least a few pimples every month.
  • Oh man, not me.  My skin has cleared up as I've gotten older.  Now it's just uneven.  Wheeee!

Though, it's funny when people tell me my skin is perfect...and I'm like "see me in the morning".  Yowza.
  • Rosacea and kids have done a number on my skin.  I really need to start putting on a bb cream or something, but I'm even too lazy for that. 
  • I've been getting a lot of lip zits lately.  I hope people don't think I'm gross and have the herpes.

My mom is 57 and STILL gets breakouts.  I guess that's one good thing about genetically oily skin- no one looks as old as they really are.  Grandma looks pretty damn good for almost 94.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards