African American Weddings

E-Pics are in..YAYYYY (PIP)

We took our E-Pics this weekend. I was soooo nervous about taking them but we actually had  so much fun doing it and got a few nice shots in the process!  I tried to post a few but I guess they are too big?? I will try again later from my home computer Smile

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: E-Pics are in..YAYYYY (PIP)

• Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great check.  We r taking ours next month and I am really nervous too  :(

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• kbarnes37kbarnes37 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I drove everyone crazy looking for a what I was going to wear, my hair, etc.  But really, it all comes together in the end.  Your pictures will come out great as long as you are comfortable and have a good time. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    OMG girl you must be reading my mind.  I feel like I've been thinking about what to wear for these E-pics for months and then I go and pick out my wedding dress in a day, go figure.  But luckily we just about narrowed the outfits down and what's even better is FI let me have full control over what he's wearing too.  He said just pick it, he'll wear it and he'll just show up which works for me!!!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    Love the one pic you did post.  Smiles all around.  You can see the love. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

@Sophia.... It is so simple for them. My FI had just bought a new shirt randomly, and while I was in the midst of trying on like 6 shirts, he pulled his out calm as ever and said, "this is what Im wearing. period" LOL!!! So that, was my reality check.  TRUST ME... wear some colors that don't clash, and the pictures will be great. I will try to get some of the color shots posted on here tonight so you can see them. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes all smiles... I <3 that bald man ;)
    BabyFruit Ticker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-inyayyyy-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c7a609e2-925a-45e2-a202-216814afaeb0Post:30591a36-cc4b-43fe-a82f-0a1a57019b39">Re: E-Pics are in..YAYYYY (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]@Sophia.... It is so simple for them. My FI had just bought a new shirt randomly, and while I was in the midst of trying on like 6 shirts, he pulled his out calm as ever and said, "this is what Im wearing. period" LOL!!! So that, was my reality check.  TRUST ME... wear some colors that don't clash, and the pictures will be great. I will try to get some of the color shots posted on here tonight so you can see them. 
    Posted by kbarnes37[/QUOTE]

Ha ha.  Too funny. 

Yes please do.  I'd love to see. 

• edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/cultural-wedding-boards_african-american-weddings_e-pics-inyayyyy-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Cultural Wedding BoardsForum:400Discussion:c7a609e2-925a-45e2-a202-216814afaeb0Post:30591a36-cc4b-43fe-a82f-0a1a57019b39">Re: E-Pics are in..YAYYYY (PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]@Sophia.... It is so simple for them. My FI had just bought a new shirt randomly, and while I was in the midst of trying on like 6 shirts, he pulled his out calm as ever and said, "this is what Im wearing. period" LOL!!! So that, was my reality check.  TRUST ME... wear some colors that don't clash, and the pictures will be great. I will try to get some of the color shots posted on here tonight so you can see them. 
    Posted by kbarnes37[/QUOTE]

I've been debating on what I'll wear for the photos for so long and even thought about moving the date b/c i'm not 100% sure on what I'll wear yet.  Guys are so easy.  Where in Atlanta did you take your pictures?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    they look great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    yay! great check! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Pic looks great!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awwww..... thank you ladies!!
    @lcroster.... Do not drive yourself crazy like I did!! lol... Just go with something that is "you". The photographer will make everything else work!! We took our pictures all around Stone Mountain Park.  There were so many areas that just worked for good shots as we walked around.  It was really a good choice, but what kind of pictures/style are you going for???
    BabyFruit Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    aww Beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.derilandtekoah.com
  • chescamchescam member
    edited December 2011
    Cute pics. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest