Florida-South Florida

Re: Dress Help! PIP

• edited December 2011
    They are both beautiful! I voted #1 I Love them both but think the first is more flattering. What kind of wedding are you having? I think the second is def more fancy ballroom.. and the first a little more fun.. and of course I like the little things bc my dress has something similar! lol
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Lgrn! I don't know what kind of wedding i'm having... Maybe you can help me. I know that it will be formal but not black tie. Its not in the ballroom we are tenting/flooring an area at Acqualina. I'm getting married with the beach in the background but not on the beach. So I don't think its really a beach wedding. I'm sure you didn't want that much info Lol but thanks for helping me!
  • edited December 2011

Def not too much information! I think the first one would be prefect, it is flirty and fun but you have to love whatever dress you will be wearing! It is def still formal though.

• edited December 2011
    Definitely #1; flatters your figure :)
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • PattyJosePattyJose member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I loooove # 1. Dress # 2 is beautiful, but #1 fits your gorgeous!!
  • edited December 2011
    #1 definately.
    Invited: 147 image Attending: 81 image Declined: 22 image Not Yet Replied: 44 image RSVP Date: February 28th March Siggy: 1st picture ever taken together. Ohana's restaurant at Disney's Polynesian Hotel imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Updated 7/7/10 Planning Bio
    image -mich-
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! Ok so this is the picture of the first dress that I really don't like (my butt looks long and flat!) They said its just because it isn't fit to my body yet, what do you think? My friend said that I was just being nit picky but during the ceremony this is what everyone is going to be staring at!

• abellabell member
    edited December 2011
    Both dresses are very beautiful, but ultimately it is you who knows what looks best on you and what feels right.  It is your special day and you should be picky!
  • edited December 2011
    I think you butt looks fine.. and doesn't the other dresses band go right across your butt so would it cut it like in half?
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_dress-pip-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:d0f1110c-106a-44c5-af06-8576b0fac96ePost:5f54b88e-0166-49a6-98f0-b8153bc5b71d">Re: Dress Help! PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I think you butt looks fine.. and doesn't the other dresses band go right across your butt so would it cut it like in half?
    Posted by lgrn22[/QUOTE]

<div>It hits kinda right below. I think I'm going to have to go on the same day and try on these dresses to see which I'm the most comfortable in. I had no idea that dress shopping would be this hard!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    The first one looks great on you!  Makes you look taller too.  Your back looks fine.  If you have issues with how it hits, a seamstress can always adjust it to how you want it.
  • edited December 2011
    I was actually thinking your butt looks good.  LoL Awkward comment, but I like the back better than the front.

Obviously, we are not there with you so we can't see the dress up close.
    I think all of us so far agree #1.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • MariMac84MariMac84 member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Numero UNO!!  

It looks great on you, front and back

and when you're up there with your hubby, I'm sure your booty will be the last thing on your mind ;)   lol
  • Krysta6Krysta6 member
    edited December 2011
    LOL you ladies are just too funny! Thank you for humoring my dress insanity! Its practically unanimous! 
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    definitely dress 1 .. GORGEOUS!
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    For the dress itself, I like #2 the most. However, #1 is more flattering.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
  • edited December 2011
    i voted #1 too..i love love love how it looks on you..and after i read about ur wedding i think it would go great! fun and flirty but beautiful!
  • edited December 2011
    #1 fits your body perfectly!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards