Wedding Hair, Makeup, & Beauty Forums

25 days! I NEED HAIR AND MAKEUP>> HELP

Ladies, so I am getting married in 25 days and pretty much I have been anything but a super bride. I am getting married at the Sofitel in Chicago. I was planning on having hair and makeup people come to the hotel. But the company has cancelled on me. I need them for my bridal party only. PLEASE HELP ME!

Re: 25 days! I NEED HAIR AND MAKEUP>> HELP

• calm down. stop shouting. you'll still be married if everyone has to do their own hair and makeup.

here, this should help. http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_wedding-beauty_looking-recs-hairmakeup-big-day

oh, and if they cancelled on you, make sure you look over your contract to see if there's any return of a deposit or some kind of way to help you.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • 1. Don't panic! You'll break out, or stress eat... just relax. It's gonna be fine. You're the important one to look pretty, not your bridesmaids. They can do their own makeup worse come to worse!
    2. Have you posted on your local resources community forum?? PM someone and see who they're using.

You're gonna be FINE. You can always go to the makeup counter at Nordstroms, Macys, or Bloomingdales and have their makeup done there.
  • I started practicing around a month ago and watched around 20 tutorials. I think I do just as well as the lady at the MAC counte if not better!
    Hang in there, you will find someone if you are not confidant to do it yourself. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards