New Hampshire

Rehearsal Dinner in Salem Area??

Hi Girls!
I've been trying to decide where to have our rehearsal dinner next January in the Salem/ Derry area. I have a few places on my list to look at from other posts and reviews I've read but I've never been to any restaurants in that area so do you girls have any opinions of the places listed below or any others to add??? 

-Black Water Grill
-Halligan Tavern
-Pinkerton Tavern
-Common Man in Windham
-Windham Restaurant 

...I've also heard of Tuscan Kitchen in Salem and The Coach Stop in Londonderry, but these two seem a little pricey.

Re: Rehearsal Dinner in Salem Area??

• FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love Halligan's Tavern in Derry and I believe Pinkerton Tavern is closed.
    Th Coach Stop is hands down my favorite resturant.

The others I haven't been to to eat. HTH
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having my rehearsal dinner at BWG.  Tuscan Kitchen is way too pricey.....they quoted me at $55/pp.

Good luck!
  • DrPB2b13DrPB2b13 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to their Windham location, but I love The Common Man and have been very satisfied every time I've been.  My grandparents' 50th anniversary party was at The Common Man in Concord, and my mother who organized it all said the prices are extremely reasonable (and coming from her, they must be - she's more than a little cheap!).
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • MrsR0511MrsR0511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm having mine at The Common Man in Windham. They have great food and they have two rooms to choose from that hold 40 people each (or so).  The Tuscan Kicthen is pricey. I haven't eaten at the others though. HTH
    BFP 9/4/12 EDD 5/9/13 missed m/c 10/10/12 BFP 2/26/13 EDD 10/29/13 BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My FMIL booked ours at the restaurant at the Atkinson Country Club.  She said they were reasonable and the food was tasty.
    Anniversary
  • mariegramariegra member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Brookstone Grille might be another option to consider, but I love the Common Man---reasonably priced and have good sized rooms.
    September 2011 Board-April Siggy Challenge-Honeymoon Pics
    imageimage
    Planning Bio-updated August 16, 2011 NH Knotties Site
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Halligan Tavern! Pretty cool place with good food and drinks, plus lots of different beer to choose from if your guests are beer drinkers.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards