Arizona-Phoenix

Our venue!

We picked superstition springs golf course. I think they are decently priced. It was this or ocotillo golf resort but they are a little pricier.... I am 98% sure that I am doing Supersition but Octotillo is so pretty as welll.... Why can't I decide ugh!

Anyone getting married at either place?

Re: Our venue!

• anniemay1anniemay1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Anyone else doing Superstition Springs or Ocotillo?
  • alschmidalschmid member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I've had friends get married at both (but I didn't go to either wedding) and they both had good reviews.  We looked at Ocotillo and thought it was beautiful and liked Emily the coordinator there - but decided it was out of our price range.  I think you can't go wrong either place :)
    BIO: Updated 7/28 with bridesmaid dresses

Amy & Ian

image 133 Invited so far!
    image 48 Are ready to party!
    image 27 Will be missing out! (12 kids)
    image 59 Are MIA!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are going with Ocotillo.  Mollie has been our coordinator and she gives great advice and really works with you on the price.  We have been working with Mollie from day one and she has been awesome.  She pretty much sold the place for us.  If she didn't work there, we would have gone somewhere else.  Ocotillo is beautiful as well.  I can't wait for our wedding. 
    Blog Planning Site Anniversary 2007- Fell down stairs, herniated 4 disks, Degenerative Disk Disease, Facet Arthritis Perfectly healthy previous to this fall. 2008- Diagnosed Hypothyroid 2010- Diagnosed severe Vitamin D deficiency and Chronic Mono 2011- Diagnosed Rheumatoid Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, and Calcified Tendinitis in right shoulder
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards