Snarky Brides

Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE

Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE

• pixiedust84pixiedust84 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2010
    I know!! I was just thinking about him! Rick messaged him on the walkie talkie thingy last episode. I hope he shows up at some point. He totally should have gone with Rick.

ETA I was talking about the black guy from the first episode :-)
    Photobucket
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:7bb303a7-5555-4f75-a20c-95b5fc2f8d7a">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]DId Shane's family get eaten?  Or did he just replace them with Rick's fam?
    Posted by NatesGirl16[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure - I actually missed the first half of the first episode so I just assumed I missed those sorts of background things.
    Photobucket
  • Yeah, I thought Shane was married? Hmmm.
  • They havnt touched on what happened to his, I dont think its been mentioned.
  • It makes me sad that the one guy was left to become a zombie.  I still feel bad for him.

• I know me too - I would have preferred to be shot.

This brain stuff is fascinating me.
    Photobucket
  • Holy shiit, the power is going to run out?  Oh, Jesus.
  • The Killing looks good. 
  • This is silly, we know they obviously get out.
  • We just finished BE! We forgot it was on HBO and started it late to skip commercials. Oops. I honestly was kind of disappointed in the lack of drama in the finale. :-/
  • I think the drama was just a bit more subtle birdie, I like the things it is setting up for next season. I LOVED the shot of jimmy on the beach, very reminiscent of the opening  with nucky on the beach.
  • Birdie1483Birdie1483 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2010
    I thought the same thing. At first I was wondering if they were going to zoom in and show it's actually Jimmy in part of the opening. I guess I just didn't like how they finished things up with him and what's her face. I was for sure that something was going to happen to Nucky on the boardwalk at the end... like Jimmy was going to come up off the beach and shoot him or something.
  • I think Jimmy is very calculating, I dont think he would do that. He has had a power struggle with nucky since the beginning, he would want to do it smart.
  • UGH This is freaking me out. Even if we know they get out!
    Photobucket
  • Okay, I know they can't die because there is another season. So, how the heck is this going to work?
  • cliiiiiiiffhanger!
  • The whole dynamic between Jimmy's mom and dad is very interesting. She's been one of my fav's from the beginning. The past few episodes have made his dad a likeable character.... for a pedophile and all.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:16440daa-a29d-4b2c-8f19-e730649877b9">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]The whole dynamic between Jimmy's mom and dad is very interesting. She's been one of my fav's from the beginning. The past few episodes have made his dad a likeable character.... for a pedophile and all.
    Posted by Birdie1483[/QUOTE]
    I think pedophilia was a harder term to place back then, in some places women were getting married at 14 and it probably wasnt an unlikely circumstance like it is now.
  • This is true! I think it's neat to think all of these people were born in the 1800's. I'm a dork like that.
  • What is he whispering???
    Photobucket
  • I love the period so much.

What is crazy doctor saying to rick?!?!?
  • What did he whisper?!

Tell me Nebb. Tell me!
  • Oh FUUCK OFF what the hell is going on.

This show is seriously pissing me the fuuck off now. Its so fucking far from the real story, i cant even stand it. SOME digression, sure, but this. What the fucking fuckk.
  • That noise is sure to attract some zombies.
  • I hate when that happens Nebb. That's why I get mad at the HP movies. I'll have to read the books to get the real story :-)
    Photobucket
  • If they dont run out of there now im not watching anymore.
  • How would they survive that explosion?

I can believe in zombies, no problem, but that seems a bit unrealistic.
  • Holy Fracking explosion. That oughta attract some walkers.
    20130105_202820-1_zps07580b43 Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • No zombies crawled into their cars?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_boardwalk-empire-walking-dead-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:5b8dbca0-3f2c-4808-9a95-63ee7a400fb4Post:873caadf-83d6-4b94-8d6a-4068f771a33a">Re: Boardwalk Empire & Walking Dead go HERE</a>:
    [QUOTE]I love the period so much. What is crazy doctor saying to rick?!?!?
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

I do too. I love the 1920's-1940's. When what's her face was thinking about running away to Paris, I couldn't help but think "Noo!! Don't do it! It's going to be bombed!!!" Like I said, I'm a dork. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards