Chit Chat

Lydia Netzer: 15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years

http://lydianetzer.blogspot.com/2012/04/15-ways-to-stay-married-for-15-years.html?m=1

Take it or leave it. I'm sharing this with the love of my life when he comes home today.

Re: Lydia Netzer: 15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years

• FI gives me so much flack for going to bed mad. I think it helps so much because in the morning you're rested and you have perspective on what's really bothering you versus what was heat of the moment bulsh.
    When I go to bed mad, I almost never wake up mad.
  • Shouldn't we strive for more than 15 years? Unless we marry at 85, then more than 15 might be pushing it.
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_chit-chat_lydia-netzer-15-ways-to-stay-married-for-15-years?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:14Discussion:40c2d006-c065-4c7b-973a-03a718fb2c4dPost:421afc6d-66f0-41a5-9ca9-7a399eac5f67">Re: Lydia Netzer: 15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lydia Netzer: 15 Ways to Stay Married for 15 Years : No I cap it at 10.  Who wants to stay with the same person for 15 whole years?  That's like an eternity.
    Posted by LingerLonger1[/QUOTE]
    That's a really long time to have the same peen in your vag. I guess we can always go for FIL like AE amyeller. That should spice things up.
    Due 10/21/13 with our first baby BabyFruit Ticker
  • While 15 years is not an eternity, it is a long time compared to how long many marriages last. Like I said, take it or leave it. The advice is not for everyone but I think the writer has some valuable insight.
  • "7. Have kids.

Kids stop you from being as crazy as you want to be. Because when you have kids, you can’t be that crazy."

Uhhh you wanna tell my BSFC bio mom? Cause she totally musta missed that one.
    P.S. writer lady person. . I know LOTS of crazy parents. They may not be clinically crazy like bio mom, but they're a bit out there.

In short, babies do not stop the crazies.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I wonder what the writer would have to say to all the happy childless couples out there, some of who are childless do to infertility. 
    PersonalMilestone Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards