New York-Long Island

HELP!! Need a new venue in the Hamptons STAT

We unfortunately just found out that our private residence we were planning on having our wedding at this May is now in foreclosure. Any ideas???? thank you!

Re: HELP!! Need a new venue in the Hamptons STAT

• Depends on how many people you are having but in the Hamptons, you should try CowFish. It has an odd name but they are AWESOME!!! AMAZING FOOD!!!
  • contact a rental/real estate agent.

• You could also try East by Northeast.
  • Hey!First off congrats on the engagement! I just got married this past fall (in NY too), it is such an exciting time :). I recently started a photography business and I am looking to build my portfolio towards weddings. I wanted to see if you were still looking for a photographer. I'd love to meet up and chat about your wedding plans! All of my wedding packages include a 2 hour engagement session, and a flash drive of all final edited images. Let me know what you think :) and good luck with planning!

I am also available for bridal showers, rehearsals, day after sessions and portraits!

Jamie
    JamieLefkowitzPhotography@gmail.com
    http://jamielefkowitzphotography.blogspot.com/
  • Oceanbleu in Westhampton, Southampton Inn in Southampton, Trumpets in Eastport - oh, or Gurney's in Montauk (that's if you really wanna take that extra drive out to there to the end haha)
  • teeniebean89teeniebean89 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2013
    oh and I agree with chlifr - we visited Atlantis at their new Sea Star Ballrom and it is gorgeous!  It was a top contender for us because it is so pretty inside.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-long-island_help-need-a-new-venue-in-the-hamptons-stat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:120Discussion:4dbcb56b-11cf-4f60-8bea-701639913a76Post:53a8b0ff-c5d1-4f06-a013-576ac723ed34">Re: HELP!! Need a new venue in the Hamptons STAT</a>:
    [QUOTE]What's your price point?  I'm having my wedding @ Atlantis Marine World, but I don't think that's the look you are going for. Maybe renting a beach house in the Hamptons? Let us know.
    Posted by chlifr[/QUOTE]

WOW! Atlantis Marine World.. sounds exciting! I love the Four Weddings episode from the wedding there.. have you seen it?

(I've only been very interested in Four Weddings lately since my coordinator turned me onto it.. one of her weddings was featured on the show!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards