Wisconsin

Reception Hall

My fiance and I are trying to find a classy yet comfortable and affordable reception hall for around 250-300 people in the Hartford/Oconomowoc/Delafield/Hartland area.....any ideas or recommendations?  Smile

Re: Reception Hall

• jackie5387jackie5387 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Look at the Legend at Brandybrook. It's in Wales and is beautiful. It also owns what was formally called Bristlecone Pines and I believe the banquet hall holds up to 300 people. I was going to book the hall but decided I wanted to have it downtown. Otherwise, you could also check out Country Springs Hotel and Olympia Resort. The Delafield Hotel also holds wedding but I think it's more on the expensive side.
  • hdheinzhdheinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out the Chandelier Ballroom or the Schauer Arts Center.  Both in Hartford.
  • varsity714varsity714 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I guess it depends what you think is affordable for that size? Legends looks beautiful. I ruled it out because I didn't like the event manager, and the bride needs to have a membership (I will be moving, so I don't see using it). Delafield Hotel is a neat hotel, and the price isn't too expensive. Golden Mast in Okauchee is beautiful, and might work for you since on Saturday's they require 250pp minimum. Ten Chimneys in Genesee Depot might also work - they fit 250.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for all of your help!!!  We looked at the Delafield hotel and it was a little pricey, but very gorgeous!  We think we will be choosing The Legend at Brandybrook; we looked at it a few days ago and fell in love with the location :-)  
    We still want to check out a few more places tho!  Good luck with all your planning girls!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards