Louisiana-Baton Rouge

Lake Charles Catering

Does anyone in the Lake Charles area know any companies that do off site catering? All I can find is places that have their own venues you have to use, which are too expensive. Thanks!!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Lake Charles Catering

• edited December 2011
    I don't know what size your guest list is, but we are using Cajun Cafe. They start at $14 a plate (don't quote me). I am not sure if they do offsite, but they charge no fee for use of the building, full staff, setup, decorations (I'm talkin ceterpieces and linens), etc. You can also do the ceremony there for no extra charge if you don't have a ceremony location yet. It is beautiful when decorated. PM me if you want info.

PS- I know I didn't exactly answer your question. I did find companies that do what you are looking for, but I found them to be pricey.  I can deffinately get you the name of one at a good price if you are still looking.  Do you have the site picked out already that you are looking to be catered?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Where is Cajun Cafe? I've never  even heard of that one. We are looking at the Post Oak Pavillion in Sulphur as the reception location. We are getting married in Jamaica so we just need a place for a local party.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow we are honeymooning in/ cruising to Jamaica!

If you have heard of Brick House it is right down the road.
    329 PRYCE ST
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks! I'm going to go by there today and talk to them. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards